Florida 06 LJ Rubicon 6 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewLJR

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$13000
Been deciding whether to do this for the last few weeks but apparently my early midlife crisis purchase of a 911 has made me realize the LJR here in Florida heat, isn't always comfortable for a baby to be in the back of. This really isn't the Jeeps fault, more so my purchase but Im posting to see if it'll sell and maybe find something more comfortable. You can find a lot of details on my build thread but here's the gist of it:

2006 LJ Rubicon 6spd
Midnight Blue Metallic on Khaki
Lots and lots of maintenance and long list of repairs
Full 4” Savvy/Currie with disconnects- decided since this would see a lot of highway, anti rock wouldn’t be favorable
315 Geolanders
BMB OE Replacement brakes with calipers and YJ longer lines
New e brake
New AC Compressor, lines, accumulator with condenser
Thermostat, water pump, hoses with Chrysler coolant
Fresh 15w40 Rotella oil with Mopar filter
New fuel pump
Flow master OE Cats and secondary and thrush muffler
LED headlights- Trucklite knockoffs
Spidertraxx 1.25” spacers
UCF HD hinges
Misc items like plugs, throttle position sensor etc
Lots of money into this thing to make it very reliable and easily goes down highway at 75 without skipping a beat. Paint was corrected by me and ceramic coated but it’s not perfect by any means. Has scratches, nicks, dents etc. Interior is in good shape but seats are a little stained as any Jeep that’s used should. Does have RMS leak and makes some lifter noise on start up but goes away when warm. Very solid Jeep that can be enjoyed for a very long time. I also have an NOS Khaki soft top that I can throw in but not at my asking price
$14,000 and pretty firm on that
Located Ft Lauderdale

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j5.jpg

j4.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg

j8.jpg

j9.jpg

j10.jpg

j11.jpg

j12.jpg

j13.jpg

j14.jpg

This shouldn't last long! Excellent condition and color combo. I wouldn't pay the mileage any attention at all..
Mileage or not, this is a hell of a deal for someone. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is gone today.

Thank you, gentlemen! I posted on LJ Owners page, holy shit. Hahaha What has happened to the Jeep community?! I now REALLY know why people stay here on this forum. Anyway, no offers yet but Im in no rush. I love driving this Jeep and in fact, Ive driven it everyday since Friday while the 911 has sat.

Thank you, gentlemen! I posted on LJ Owners page, holy shit. Hahaha What has happened to the Jeep community?! I now REALLY know why people stay here on this forum. Anyway, no offers yet but Im in no rush. I love driving this Jeep and in fact, Ive driven it everyday since Friday while the 911 has sat.

I really like this color combination. I've never seen another one like it in my area.

Reactions: AndrewLJR

Social media is pretty nasty these days, let me tell you.

Funny because there was another guy on this forum years ago who bought a 911, tried to sell his Unlimited Rubicon, then ended up selling the 911 because it was taking him to the cleaners in terms of upkeep and maintenance 🤣

Definitely not very sociable. The media that is.

I would love to drive this thing from FL back to NY. If I wasn't so vested in this current TJ, man I would really jump on the LJ. The color and interior alone, not to mention all of the other details

Social media is pretty nasty these days, let me tell you.

Funny because there was another guy on this forum years ago who bought a 911, tried to sell his Unlimited Rubicon, then ended up selling the 911 because it was taking him to the cleaners in terms of upkeep and maintenance 🤣

CPO for my 911! And yes, social media is terrible. I use it for selling and promoting my business. Other than that, I have zero desire to use it

I really like this color combination. I've never seen another one like it in my area.
Definitely not very sociable. The media that is.

I would love to drive this thing from FL back to NY. If I wasn't so vested in this current TJ, man I would really jump on the LJ. The color and interior alone, not to mention all of the other details

The color combo is really why I jumped on it originally. I wanted a yellow one like my previous but it was something about the blue with khaki. Glad Im not alone with that

Reactions: Ephry73
CPO for my 911! And yes, social media is terrible. I use it for selling and promoting my business. Other than that, I have zero desire to use it

Ahhh, so warranty then?

And yes, I ONLY use social media for my business and that's it. I stopped dealing with the rest of it a long time ago due to people just being nasty in general.

Ahhh, so warranty then?

And yes, I ONLY use social media for my business and that's it. I stopped dealing with the rest of it a long time ago due to people just being nasty in general.

Yes, and I spent more for a 2015 thats been dealer maintained. These are actually very reliable these days. Maintenance can be pricey at the dealer but a good indy will keep costs reasonable.

Yes, and I spent more for a 2015 thats been dealer maintained. These are actually very reliable these days. Maintenance can be pricey at the dealer but a good indy will keep costs reasonable.

That goes against every single thing I learned while owning various BMW M3s and an M5. Those cars will absolutely break you.

Maybe Porsche is better, but BMW... never, ever again.

That goes against every single thing I learned while owning various BMW M3s and an M5. Those cars will absolutely break you.

Maybe Porsche is better, but BMW... never, ever again.

I had the opposite experience with my M cars hahaha... But yes, it is a VERY noticeable difference in build quality between Porsche and BMW. Drastic even. While my M6 which was 2014 had bolster wear, my 911, not even a crease in the seat. Little shit like that, is very apparent. However, maintenance is key and avoiding certain years with BMW is also very important.

I had the opposite experience with my M cars hahaha... But yes, it is a VERY noticeable difference in build quality between Porsche and BMW. Drastic even. While my M6 which was 2014 had bolster wear, my 911, not even a crease in the seat. Little shit like that, is very apparent. However, maintenance is key and avoiding certain years with BMW is also very important.

That's one thing that pissed me off greatly about all my BMWs, how quickly (and ugly) the leather wears. It was as if they used some cheap, super thin, barely there leather.

Either way, I swore off German cars entirely after the BMWs, but if I were to ever buy another one, it would indeed be a 911.

One thing about this jeep that would make me hesitant, is that it's from South Florida. As a Floridian myself, I will say that there's a massive amount of fraud in the boat and auto business. It's got to be the chop shop capital of the US.

Believe me, I've been burned on both a boat and a truck. And I've had multiple boats and cars stolen from me. Twice right out of my own yard. To this day, I never seen them and lost everything I had in them.

• Dislike
But obviously this Jeep isn't like that, cuz it wouldn't make zero sense to put all that money in it to sell a bunk Jeep.

then ended up selling the 911 because it was taking him to the cleaners in terms of upkeep and maintenance 🤣
A buddy of mine has a 911. He stopped telling us how much his trips to the dealer for oil change etc cost because we would laugh so much.

• Haha
Reactions: Ephry73
A buddy of mine has a 911. He stopped telling us how much his trips to the dealer for oil change etc cost because we would laugh so much.

I believe it. German stuff is absurdly priced to work on and for parts too.

Rennlist, the Porsche forum, there is a huge thread on how people have left the brand or using dealers at all, cause Porsche has allowed dealer to gouge their customers. An oil change used to be $150-200 is now $350-375. Going to the dealer for maintenance, is recipe for high bills. Not to mention an oil change is super easy on these, maybe as easy as these Jeeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.