WTB: 06 OEM Fog Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildbigboats

Supporting Member
Looking to find a set of OEM Fog lights for my 06 LJ. Just missed a recent posting in For Sale section for a set so thought I'd try here...
Per build sheet my jeep came from the factory with fog lights. Has the switch, harness and relay as well as stock bumper. They seem to have disappeared during one of the previous 3 ownerships. Don't really need them for the area I currently live but would like to put things back to as-built configuration. If anyone has a set lying around please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Head Lice
I thought they were still avaialbe new from Mopar/jeep/fiat whatever?

I thought they were still avaialbe new from Mopar/jeep/fiat whatever?

You are correct. As an example Quadratec has genuine Mopar fog lights for $235 apiece! Was hoping to find someone on the forum who has a set sitting around that they'd be willing to part with for significantly less

Reactions: P man
You are correct. As an example Quadratec has genuine Mopar fog lights for $235 apiece! Was hoping to find someone on the forum who has a set sitting around that they'd be willing to part with for significantly less

Understood

I have a pair of an 05, same thing … I gotta dig them up, but if interested PM me and I’ll shoot over some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.