1.75" suspension coil spacer install

03 TJ with RanchoRS5000X shocks and 1.25 BL. I decided to go with 1.75 suspension coil spacers for a squush more clearance (Forest Service trails)
The work was relatively easy, I read the install inst. throughly, watch the YouTube videos and followed those guides. After the work was complete, the rear looks weird. Doing additional research on the Jeep forum it seems the install instructions were incorrect. I sequenced the spacer install as follows...isolators, spacers, then coils, whereas the forum consensus seems to be...spacer, isolators, then coils.
My question, to verify what I think I need to do is:
Am I correct that I need to redo the sequence?
ac80226ca1417148c22a1eae6dffdf5b.jpg
56c3e9e16d757796976060f87f1804cf.jpg
724af28d4bc5552fd6c50944f8ffa966.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good, should be fine. I have mine the same way.

Wouldn't he lose some of the protection and dampening the isolator provides? With the coil able to vibrate/move against the hard spacer versus the purposely soft isolator? I guess it dampens on the other end now, but it doesn't seem right to me.

Wouldn't he lose some of the protection and dampening the isolator provides? With the coil able to vibrate/move against the hard spacer versus the purposely soft isolator? I guess it dampens on the other end now, but it doesn't seem right to me.
The isolators are doing the same thing they were before, just with a spacer now in between them and the spring.