10" wheel/tire "deal"

NOTNSUV

NOW I Know!
Supporting Member
Just finished the search on the topic so somewhat know the story of 10" vs 8" wheels. Been shopping 15x8 3.75 BS for a couple weeks and find what I like but at $2300 or so (Identical spare and wheel) as an online package it's still a bunch. Going to my local tire shop tomorrow for a quote on similar setup.

Found this within travel distance and it's sounding pretty good, albeit 10" wheels /4" BS. From what I gather here 4" BS is preferred with 10" wheel. I'm tempted to make an offer on the tires separately.

Set of 4 BFG km2 tires 35 x 12.50 with 90-95% tread in excellent condition, plus 1 Goodyear MT/R Kevlar with 100% tread. Black Rock wheels 15x10 inch with a 5x4.5 lug pattern and 4" back spacing. Will fit Jeep Wrangler TJ, LJ, YJ, Cherokee and some other vehicles.
$1300. Is that a steal?

Opine please.

Nothing wrong with 10" wide wheels if you don't plan on airing down too much. Mine are good at 10 psi. I have no need to go lower.
RUBI 6 25 (2).jpg

Reactions: NOTNSUV
Nothing wrong with 10" wide wheels if you don't plan on airing down too much. Mine are good at 10 psi. I have no need to go lower.
View attachment 289827
35s, right? Seems like you were involved in the conversations I read today on the topic and you were toggling between the two.
I air down my 33 x 10.50 BFG KM2 to 14#. Only went to 8 once on 1 tire by mistake.. got away with it.
This sounds like a nice price to me.

That is a very nice TJ my man! Looking to go 5.13 as well as soon as RGA gets some, and BM brakes in the works as well.

Reactions: TheBoogieman