100 degrees real feel (97 degrees)

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
A couple of days ago it was in the low 50s during the day, 40s at night. Well at least I'm at the lake house on the pontoon boat.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
A couple of days ago it was in the low 50s during the day, 40s at night. Well at least I'm at the lake house on the pontoon boat.

Same. Had our twenty minutes of Spring again here in upstate NY as well.
I saw somewhere that schools closed in Maine today? No specific town or district was mentioned.

Same. Had our twenty minutes of Spring again here in upstate NY as well.
I saw somewhere that schools closed in Maine today? No specific town or district was mentioned.
No AC in the schools here because it would be a waste of time, come to think of it when has that bothered them?

Schools here for the most part already had graduations, and no learning is going to happen anyways.

No AC in the schools here because it would be a waste of time, come to think of it when has that bothered them?

Schools here for the most part already had graduations, and no learning is going to happen anyways.

Right. Maybe the person posting it worked at an elementary school. Here in NY the elementary run much later into June. And are seldom air conditioned either.

No A/C and the Bruins are playing tonight. I'm surprised they had school in the first place!