11k mile 1993 Jeep Renegade

skrelnik

TJ Addict
Lifetime Supporting Member
BAT has a real nice YJ. Comes with an odd looking decor package. Not to familiar with YJs, but I dont know if I like it with this package or not.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-jeep-renegade-2/

1993_jeep_renegade_153990288820a492f3b2253e7Screen-Shot-2018-10-18-at-3.47.28-PM-940x677.png

Such an ugly, ugly abomination. Clearly reflective of the era in which it was produced :p

I will however give them credit for being a low mile, clean YJ, which you rarely see!

Reactions: skrelnik
Ha, sometimes you can put up with "ugly" if it is at the right price. Right? My perspective might differ than yours as I am driving down the road or off somewhere/.

To me it's so intriguing to see a Jeep as old as that so clean. Almost as if it just came off the showroom floor in 1993.

Indeed, looks like a real nice jeep. Granted the decor package is wacky looking, it can be removed.

It's close to $10k right now with 5 days to go. This Jeep could fetch more than the original sticker price.

1539968836cfcd2IMG_2150-465x620.jpg

While I completely agree that the body kit is ridiculous on a Jeep, I still like these. Not too often do you find one in such apparently original condition. If that Jeep was being sold in Casselberry FL where it started, I would even consider a bid. I think it’s going to go for close to $15k at least. I would consider $10k though, if it were in FL. LOL

Problem with something like this though is you would feel guilty driving it on anything but a sunny day on road. Forget off-road completely.

While I completely agree that the body kit is ridiculous on a Jeep, I still like these. Not too often do you find one in such apparently original condition. If that Jeep was being sold in Casselberry FL where it started, I would even consider a bid. I think it’s going to go for close to $15k at least. I would consider $10k though, if it were in FL. LOL

Problem with something like this though is you would feel guilty driving it on anything but a sunny day on road. Forget off-road completely.

Competely agree, I would feel like a complete dickhead (currently I am a partial dickhead) abusing it offroad when it has been kept in what appears to be pristine condition for 25 years.

Such an ugly, ugly abomination. Clearly reflective of the era in which it was produced :p

I will however give them credit for being a low mile, clean YJ, which you rarely see!

Your opinion of this is right on. I'd say it was an attempt to get non-Jeep people to buy one. Giving credit ain't bad either.

... Granted the decor package is wacky looking, it can be removed.

Removal at this point is definitely not what should happen. Granted, it never should have been built that way to begin with but considering it's current condition it has to stay. I can only imagine the number of holes that would be visible all over that body when everything is unbolted.

And FWIW it's a Renegade, no that that FIAT thing that looks like a modern Scout II

Reactions: Chris