13k Mile Kahki LJR

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ4130

I can’t seem to share the link from Facebook yet thought it would be worth digging into if anyone was interested.

Looks like a twin for @Got4wd

EA81266A-29F6-40DB-97FF-5E47D1A81979.jpeg

Reactions: Got4wd
All completely unverified yet appears to be a one-owner, summer weekend cruiser, that has spent its life in the garage.

@Coarsegold1
I can’t get to the actual ad. Not sure if Manual or Auto
Thanks for the tag @ Nightmare9 ! That is what I'm still looking for, and if it had the OEM matching Khaki hardtop, I'd contact him for more pics/info. The OEM Khaki LJ tops are super hard to find out here, and with his "firm" price, it is too rich for my blood w/o it. If I'm spending $30K, plus shipping across the country, it has to be a 100% match in mint condition.

Reactions: Starrs
Thanks for the tag @ Nightmare9 ! That is what I'm still looking for, and if it had the OEM matching Khaki hardtop, I'd contact him for more pics/info. The OEM Khaki LJ tops are super hard to find out here, and with his "firm" price, it is too rich for my blood w/o it. If I'm spending $30K, plus shipping across the country, it has to be a 100% match in mint condition.
Did you see this one? I hate to say it but it’s only gonna get harder the longer you wait, especially with the stupid money LJRs are bringing in.
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/davidson-2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/7240691394.html

Did you see this one? I hate to say it but it’s only gonna get harder the longer you wait, especially with the stupid money LJRs are bringing in.
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/davidson-2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/7240691394.html
I did, thanks. Miles too high on that one. I'm looking for that unicorn (Khaki/Khaki hardtop, manual, super low mile, OEM mint. It is out there, and I'm not in any hurry. I know I'll have to pay up when the time comes...

I've had many, many Jeeps so I've been to this dance before. The only difference this time is I'm looking for a long-term keeper -

Sacramento area
I found it in the Yuba Sutter craigslist under Jeep Wrangler
I see it says Gold country that's in the foot hills about Sacramento

Reactions: Starrs
Here is another one that I found interesting, not as nice and low mileage as the first one I posted from craiglist

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 7.58.12 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.