SOLD 1997 TJ Hemi swap from Fat Bob's in Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me I do but I'm short on funds after paying for the new engine in my motorhome.
This would be a great shakedown trip for the motorhome too.

I'm not trying to imply you're not being transparent on this deal. Running just a external transmission cooler isn't the best option and IMO the radiator should be replaced.

If you can take some pictures of the frame itself that would be helpful for those interested in the Jeep.
Around the skid plate and then other areas that show any rust.

In the slim chance I can figure out a way I'll be in contact.

Racing Race GIF by kneapolitan

It's got a Hemi in it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Mike, I have zero idea on the over heating. I can say it has never over heated since the less than one hour of driving that I did with it until the trans started leaking pink fluid.

Wildman, I will get under and take some pix in the next hour.

Mike, I have zero idea on the over heating. I can say it has never over heated since the less than one hour of driving that I did with it until the trans started leaking pink fluid.

Wildman, I will get under and take some pix in the next hour.

I ask because Ryan said we couldn't test drive it due to it needing to be towed back last time it was out (due to overheating). It idled just fine when we started it.

Maybe Ryan is out of the loop a bit on that subject...I'm just sharing what I was told. I don't want to cause problems, but I also don't want you to have someone upset if expectations aren't met.

Transparency is the best way to get a deal done.

Edit: Do yo know the fix for why the key wouldn't come out of the ignition? Ryan was going to text you when it got stuck, but I told him not to because I knew you were trying to sleep while back east.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildman
Hey Mike. I did not overheat, I think the trans did because it had coolant in it. The trans started shuddering and then pissing out pink fluid. Since then I had it towed, not wanting to cause more damage. On the key there is a little switch button you have to hold down to get the key and that is factory. I can get a picture if necessary. Took me a minute to figure it out when I got it last year.

Like most children, they speak when they should be listening....

70422712963__90D72AE0-0078-41D1-A3DA-4057585D89BC.jpeg

Hey Mike. I did not overheat, I think the trans did because it had coolant in it. The trans started shuddering and then pissing out pink fluid. Since then I had it towed, not wanting to cause more damage. On the key there is a little switch button you have to hold down to get the key and that is factory. I can get a picture if necessary. Took me a minute to figure it out when I got it last year.

Like most children, they speak when they should be listening....

View attachment 523950

I'm gunna guess that the milkshake on the ground was it spitting out transmission fluid after you'd driven it & it had to be towed?

For the "RIGHT" person this still seems like a good option as long as they are aware of everything.

Wishing you luck with the sale.

Reactions: John Cooper
Status
Not open for further replies.