Brake lights and blinkers work but my tail lights and dash lights don't

Thing is there isn't anything grounding out that I see. No bare wires and everything was done right with a true crimp. The radio works just fine, lights up and plays music like it should. As long as the radio is unplugged the fuse wont blow but as soon as its plugged in the fuse will blow. I would go over everything but I cannot find the wiring diagram for the radio itself. It's a Pioneer S31BT if that helps. I'm not the one who put it in.
There should be a factory wire in the (factory set of radio wires) tied into the reostat type thing that dims or brightens your dash lights.
Remember the factory radio display would dim alomg with the dash lights if you turned that.
I wonder what they did with that wire.

There should be a factory wire in the (factory set of radio wires) tied into the reostat type thing that dims or brightens your dash lights.
Remember the factory radio display would dim alomg with the dash lights if you turned that.
I wonder what they did with that wire.
Only wire that isn't wired up to the radio is an orange wire (For illumination according to the 12Volt) but not sure what its supposed to go to since a wiring diagram for this radio doesn't exist.

My 93 YJ had no tail lights or dash lights. Somewhere on this forum someone suggested I check the and/or replace the headlight switch on the dash. Using a test light, there was power going into the headlight switch but none coming out (when switch was on). I ordered the headlight switch from Amazon and replaced the old switch with a new one. This required the removal of a few dash panels. The new headlight switch fixed my problem. I now have tail lights and dash lights.