SOLD 1997 Wrangler SE with A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

intheSFValley

Supporting Member
Price
Hey everybody,

I posted this awhile ago, but ended up pulling it off the market for a bit. I thought a buddy of mine was going to buy it, but he decided against.

So, I'm the third owner. Its a manual with a 4-cylinder. Its got 133k on it. It sat for a few years when the second owner (my uncle) stopped driving. I removed the interior, cleaned and replaced a lot of stuff. Drives great, starts everytime, and never let me down.

New carpets, seats are from a Sahara. painted interior (looks OK), two year old top.

Tires are 30" Falken WildPeak, great shape. New plugs, wires, distributor. Rebuilt fuel injectors, fuel pump, fuel filter. Replaced water pump, thermostat, fan clutch, radiator and hoses, and belts. Replaced heater hoses. Battery is 4 y.o

Quadratec shocks all around, steering shock replaced, Changed diff and t-case fluids. New discs and pads in front, brake fluid changed.

Front diff armor and steering box armor added.

I installed the Jeep Air system two years back. Still blows cold, no leaking.

Cheap new radio and cheap speakers.

No leaks from engine, transmission, or coolant system that I'm aware of.

The paint is generally crappy. If you want a pretty jeep, you could probably have this painted, otherwise its not for you. Lots of scratches, no dents. Body looks straight to me. Door were swapped to full doors by P.O.

Drives great.

No back seat. I've used this for desert driving and camping.

If you want a jeep that's simple, got lots of life left in it, here you go. Want a rock crawler or a show-off Jeep? Probably pass. This is the cheapest TJ in the LA area, I'd like to sell this weekend. I bought a new truck and just don't take this out anymore.

Please don't low-ball, I've gotten enough of that lately.

robert

IMG_20210706_140442756_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210706_140449320_HDR - Copy.jpg

IMG_20210706_140455537_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210706_140509950_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210706_140518238.jpg

IMG_20200521_201858919_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Wheeler
Status
Not open for further replies.