SOLD 1999 TJ Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crust

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Selling one of my TJs. I purchased this locally after my Cherokee was stolen earlier this year. I needed something to drive until I either figured out my next daily vehicle or I finished some of the work I had to do on my other project TJ. The other Jeep is now road worthy so I'm looking to free up the space. I have put ~3000 miles on it.

It has 101k miles on it. AX-15 five-speed manual transmission. It is stock and unmodified. I put the fastback top on it to replace the wrecked top that came with it. I replaced the aftermarket stereo with an OEM unit and rewired all the speakers as none of it worked when I acquired it. The 30" Falken Wildpeak all-terrain tires are essentially new. Interior is clean with the exception of a tear on the driver side seat bolster. Paint has some clear coat fading on the hood and hood cowl, no dents or anything major. Everything mechanical and electrical works as intended. Has OEM fogs and the original wiring harness for a hardtop if you decide to get one. I pulled the bumper jugs in favor of the plastic caps. There is some surface rust underneath, but nothing structural. I will detail this in some photos below.

I am asking $10,500 and am located in San Diego, CA. Plenty of pics available for those who are interested. Miles will go up a bit as I still cruise it around here and there.

VIN is 1J4FY19S8XP415124.

TJ1.jpeg

TJ2.jpeg

TJ3.jpeg

TJ4.jpeg

TJ5.jpeg

TJ6.jpeg

TJ7.jpeg

TJ8.jpeg

TJ9.jpeg

TJ10.jpeg

TJ11.jpeg