FREE 2.5 4 cylinder intakes, fuel rail with injectors, valve cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Price
Cost of shipping
What is in the pic is what I have. Going in the dumpster before long so don't dally. You pay shipping from 92587. I won't quote it or pack it until you say you want it and will cover the ride.

DSC00121.JPG

Reactions: Claytone
I can use the sensors and injectors so if there are no other takers I will take them.

Reactions: mrblaine
That cover is the only bits left and you can have it for the cost of shipping.
so only the cover?
That cover is the only bits left and you can have it for the cost of shipping.
I'm reading your message as only the cover is left ... and nothing that attaches to it, like the hoses and other ports. any chance there's an updated pic sometime? i can PayPal money and mailing address as soon as i double-check the pic and get a price from you.

so only the cover?

I'm reading your message as only the cover is left ... and nothing that attaches to it, like the hoses and other ports. any chance there's an updated pic sometime? i can PayPal money and mailing address as soon as i double-check the pic and get a price from you.
Only the cover and all bits connected to it in my pics is left. All the other 2.5 stuff is gone.

Only the cover and all bits connected to it in my pics is left. All the other 2.5 stuff is gone.
Great ... thanks!!

PM me the cost of shipping (I assume a flat rate USPS box, probably??) I don't need it with any speed. I'll PayPal money and address.

Unless I'm dumb, I don't see any PM or other info with a price for shipping the cover.
You aren't dumb but I don't do that. If I'm giving it away for free, you send the message and do the legwork. The parts are in a box waiting for an address.

Sorry for the delayed response - had to do some planning this week. Looks like I'm going in a different direction with the 4-banger. No need for the parts. Thanks much anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.