2.5 kauai

IMG_4169.JPG
h
IMG_4171.JPG
IMG_4173.JPG
k so got jeep home with rebuilt trans, and what do I do...start taking it apart...whats wrong with ME!!!! Took that thing to how it connects to that thing where it connect to that other thing then I could clean up things!

So based onso of what Stg58 posted I need to leave the stock air flow intake since its about as good as it can be so nosense spending $ there, so I decided to clean it up!
I took a bunch of pics of the under side that Ill post soon so you all can see what I got myself into, since I not sure yet!

Yep, your best bet is to have it running tip top; new plugs, wires, air filter, oil change. Looks like that AC comp has seen better days. But, it's HI, so who cares :D

Tks Rob, mech also replaced Rear main Oil seal so he would have had to pull oil pan correct?

Not necessarily. Some report being able to pry it out carefully. I'm going to drop my exhaust and oil pan to do other things when I have the tranny off. Some say removing the rear bearing cap makes it easy to tap out.

Yep, your best bet is to have it running tip top; new plugs, wires, air filter, oil change. Looks like that AC comp has seen better days. But, it's HI, so who cares :D

X2

I can see that salty air at work under the hood :D