20 JJ's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listings gone already...
still shows up on my end.........i guess you have to submit for membership to that rock crawler flea market.
it's free but takes a day or two to be accepted, only 4x4 equipment or related items are allowed.

Reactions: reddvltj
still shows up on my end.........i guess you have to submit for membership to that rock crawler flea market.
it's free but takes a day or to to be accepted, only 4x4 equipment or related items are allowed.

That makes sense too...
The overland trailer with RTT I just posted here is posted in a private fb group... I shared pics with the original text from the post...

Reactions: someguysjeep
That makes sense too...
The overland trailer with RTT I just posted here is posted in a private fb group... I shared pics with the original text from the post...

my FB feed is filled with 4x4 stuff now. lots of axles and has also been a recent rise in atlas TC's up for sale lately. people selling ridiculously priced jeeps all the way to some real sweet rock bouncer buggies.

my FB feed is filled with 4x4 stuff now. lots of axles and has also been a recent rise in atlas TC's up for sale lately. people selling ridiculously priced jeeps all the way to some real sweet rock bouncer buggies.

Some great deals to be had... too bad it's always when I don't have the mad money to splurge with...

Some great deals to be had... too bad it's always when I don't have the mad money to splurge with...

same here i saw some Dana 60 C's come up today new, unmolested w3" bore. for 200$, i'd love to have um but some wks there is no mad $.

B00m has spoken of the same axle mod so i put a link on his thread.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.