SOLD 2000 TJ parts or project

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P man

Price
2000 jeep tj wrangler patriot blue ax5 np231 4.11 axles. The frame is mint and the tub is nice. The dash is intact. This was a daily driver jeep not abused. It needs a 2.5 engine and I have options for more money. It is an Oregon jeep and the title is lost but I will give you the last owners info and you can work together to get a title.

The jeep as it sits is $1500. You will need a trailer with a winch since I live on a steep dead end road on a hill.

If you are looking for a clean jeep to build this is it. What you see is what you get nothing more or less.

The jeep is located in washoigal wa 98671

20240219_155916.jpg

20240219_155924.jpg

20240219_155926.jpg

20240219_155935.jpg

20240219_155941.jpg

Maaaaan us Rust Belt guys would kill for this.

Let’s do a WTF series where we drive this coast to coast. Only takes a little donation from everyone…. (I know it needs an engine).

Reactions: Irun
Maaaaan us Rust Belt guys would kill for this.

Let’s do a WTF series where we drive this coast to coast. Only takes a little donation from everyone…. (I know it needs an engine).

The frame you ask? Still black on the inside and all over the outside...surface rust? Maybe if you look hard enough. I get a kick out of seeing a tj frame go for 2k or more on the east coast and over here I can get a couple hundred but it takes forever.

• Sad
Reactions: Shank
I have a low mileage rebuilt engine in route now minus the cylinder head. I can add that in for extra $$#

Reactions: Shank
The frame you ask? Still black on the inside and all over the outside...surface rust? Maybe if you look hard enough. I get a kick out of seeing a tj frame go for 2k or more on the east coast and over here I can get a couple hundred but it takes forever.

It doesn’t cost much to ship a vehicle, it costs a fair amount for a divorce 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.