2001 Sahara - Bosch fuel pump

Phuket

HI,
I just got my TJ 2001 Sahara.
Changing fuel pump might not be fun but I have to do it. I will go with a Bosch product.

On Amazon and eBay, Bosch model 67655 Kit seems like the right option (especially as a Kit), but on both sites it’s out of stock. Maybe it’s an old product, I guess.

Amazon offers solely fuel pump Bosch 69316 (that has great reviews) with 68072 fuel pump strainer and a mopar filter. Somehow it looks more difficult to install this as it’s not a kit.

Can someone here help me figure out what I need and what to do with it? I have found some YouTube and info here but not specific for this type of fuel pump.

Many thanks

C0168590-73FB-4315-9A2C-8A259C73D718.jpeg

BDFF54E2-149C-424D-A4EE-3BC048432FD7.jpeg

HI,
I just got my TJ 2001 Sahara.
Changing fuel pump might not be fun but I have to do it. I will go with a Bosch product.

On Amazon and eBay, Bosch model 67655 Kit seems like the right option (especially as a Kit), but on both sites it’s out of stock. Maybe it’s an old product, I guess.

Amazon offers solely fuel pump Bosch 69316 (that has great reviews) with 68072 fuel pump strainer and a mopar filter. Somehow it looks more difficult to install this as it’s not a kit.

Can someone here help me figure out what I need and what to do with it? I have found some YouTube and info here but not specific for this type of fuel pump.

Many thanks
I have a 2000 Sahara and I used the Bosch 67655 and it was a complete kit with a simple install, very self explanatory. Interesting that its out of stock in so many places...not good news. I'll help look a little if I can though!

It's straight forward to install just the pump onto the old unit. If your sender isn't rusted bad it's a good way to go.

Install a new fuel filter too.

You probably already know this but make sure you order the Bosch fuel pump assembly, It.also contains the sending unit, make sure it's for your 19 gallon tank.
(There's also a 15 gallon model)

I have a 2000 Sahara and I used the Bosch 67655 and it was a complete kit with a simple install, very self explanatory. Interesting that its out of stock in so many places...not good news. I'll help look a little if I can though!
Thanks

It's straight forward to install just the pump onto the old unit. If your sender isn't rusted bad it's a good way to go.

Install a new fuel filter too.
Thanks.
I will need also a new sending unit actually I want to throw away the existing unit.
This is why I was hoping to get the kit but as it is impossible to find it, I was hoping to get here advice what are the components I need including sending units, filters and to see that it works with the new Fuel pump tha Bosch is offering without the kit.

You probably already know this but make sure you order the Bosch fuel pump assembly, It.also contains the sending unit, make sure it's for your 19 gallon tank.
(There's also a 15 gallon model)
AsxIxhavexmentionedcin other replies, it is not available anymore on line. Maybe there are some shops in the US that have it in stock. So far haven’t found. Sure will post when I will find a supplier.

Reactions: KCsTJ