New Jersey 2001 Sport part-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have drop pitman arm, upgraded steering, adjustable track bar, swing away tire carrier bumper-hitch

9EA56F1B-73AF-478D-8C61-2632589A5A91.jpeg

BD3A8657-3A2E-4A7F-B973-17E9FCB716DE.jpeg

What are you thinking on the wheels/tires?

Side note, I hate spare tires that don't match the rest. Five wheel rotation people, why would you not do that? Ugh.
Wally, thinking $300 on the wheels and tires (4)

Would you part with the axles? Any idea on the gear ratio?

I would, but you might as well take what’s left of it , if you’re coming from KY

Wally, thinking $300 on the wheels and tires (4)

I'm very interested, plz consider me first in line for them. Appears that the tread is pretty thin on the tires.

I assume the spare is spoken for?

I'm just west of Philly, so I could pick up. Also interested in the steering, tie rod and drag link. Are they ZJ parts you think? Or some aftermarket?

I'm very interested, plz consider me first in line for them.

I assume the spare is spoken for?

I'm just west of Philly, so I could pick up. Also interested in the steering, tie rod and drag link. Are they ZJ parts you think? Or some aftermarket?
The spare is not spoken for, as of yet. I do have one person ahead of you, waiting for them to get back to me. Asking $100 on that. I’m not sure what is in the front end, I only know it’s beefier than the stock setup on my TJ in the garage

Last edited:
I would, but you might as well take what’s left of it , if you’re coming from KY
I didn't know if you could throw some stuff on a pallet and ship freight. That's probably a bit far for me to pickup.

Just picked up a 2001 Sport with good running 4.0L and NV3550 (139K miles) Selling everything, drivetrain last.
Full doors, hardtop with minor damage rear L corner, swing away rear bumper with hitch, full agate interior, ProComp wheels with 33's. Unknown 3" lift, corner armor, aftermarket air intake. Will add pics over the next couple of days.

In North/Central NJ
Thanks!
Tom
hi i was wandering if you still have the metal boot bazel that swowing in the picture and do you have the

Inner Shift Boot let me know i can pick up you still have the parts let me know about price​

and you can sand me the address thank you​

Just picked up a 2001 Sport with good running 4.0L and NV3550 (139K miles) Selling everything, drivetrain last.
Full doors, hardtop with minor damage rear L corner, swing away rear bumper with hitch, full agate interior, ProComp wheels with 33's. Unknown 3" lift, corner armor, aftermarket air intake. Will add pics over the next couple of days.

In North/Central NJ
Thanks!
Tom
hi i was wandering if you still have the metal boot bazel that swowing in the picture and do you have the

Inner Shift Boot let me know i can pick up you still have the parts let me know about price​

20201027_155419.jpg

The spare is not spoken for, as of yet. I do have one person ahead of you, waiting for them to get back to me. Asking $100 on that. I’m not sure what is in the front end, I only know it’s beefier than the stock setup on my TJ in the garage

Ok, I'm debating on that anyway since it's not the same wheel or tire.

I'll DM you later when I get off work, thanks.

@martito14
Had someone interested in the heater controls. If he doesn’t move on it, you cN buy it. Also have the lower shift boot. Don’t know how far in that wiring harness goes

Status
Not open for further replies.