SOLD 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Complete Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would happily take one or both windshield wiper arms (only need one, but would understand if you want to sell pair). Shipped to 46032?

I'm holding the soft top for now as the jeep is outside and don't want to expose to the elements. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to get rid of it.
Good point. I actually just purchased a new BestTop Trektop NX since it has the frame included. Plus it's on sale right now. Thanks though and good luck parting everything out.

How much for:
Body side lower door hinges.
Plastic strike plate for hood safety latch. The "WD-1" piece in the pic below. Not really worried about the plastic rivet that holds it on as I expect it will self-destruct when trying to remove it.

Underhood lamp and wiring harness plug (cut off) that goes to it.
The bolts for the dash (the three each on the far left and far right if you still have them.

And shipping to 78645 in Texas.

I'm holding the soft top for now as the jeep is outside and don't want to expose to the elements. I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to get rid of it.

I’d be interested in the rubber seal that goes on the top of the windshield (so I can use with my hardtop) when the time to remove the soft top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do the roll bar covers look like? Brand? Some pics of the interior would be great. I might find some things that remind me that I could use them. I assume you don't want to sell the console lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.