SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have these items from this 2001 but I bought a 1998 Sport last month that may be of interest.

I have the rear seat belts here with me but the female adapter unit that mounts to the floor board was not usable.

I have not yet removed the rear seat brackets from the Jeep and can get to it this weekend if interested in that.

If you have further interest in the rear seat belt part that I do have or the rear seat brackets, let me know and I'll message you some photos.

Thanks

Dan

Yes please, that would be great! Can you take a pic of all the parts you’re talking about? With the female adaptor unit... are you talking about the bracket that holds the seat belt buckles in the center (were you click them in)?

Hi,

I took a photo of the damaged item for reference. (the receiver is missing and was not found in the Jeep when I purchased it)

As an FYI.. I just pulled these a week or so ago and have not cleaned them up. The belts need some soap and water. I also have the two bolts to bolt in the rear seat belt base to the roll bar. (not pictured)

Sorry but I won't get a chance to make it out to where I store this Jeep until the weekend which will delay me getting you photos of the rear seat brackets.

Dan

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2397.JPG

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

IMG_2400.JPG

Hey Dan! I guess you ended up selling the engine? I should have taken that home with the axles! 😅 (Axles did the trick 100% BTW) Did I read it right that you still have some of the steering wheel components? Clock spring, etc... We really just need the clock spring, but what all do you have left?

Hi Dan
New to the site but I see you sell quite a few parts and things. Do you happen to have a hardtop for sale? I have a 2003 wrangler sport needing one

Hey Dan! I guess you ended up selling the engine? I should have taken that home with the axles! 😅 (Axles did the trick 100% BTW) Did I read it right that you still have some of the steering wheel components? Clock spring, etc... We really just need the clock spring, but what all do you have left?

Hey Man... great to hear from you.. I'm super happy those axles worked out so well for your Son's Jeep.... Yes.. you should have taken that engine.. I could have used your friends to help load it.💪I sold locally to a good guy but even with the hoist it was a pain. I just wasn't experienced enough operating that thing but it worked out well.

I do still have most of the steering wheel components. (I sold the air bag and a relay for the turn signals) I do have the clock spring. I already pulled off for a few folks who were considering purchasing the cruise control buttons and the clock spring. I have one person who showed interest. If they don't follow up by the weekend, I'll let you know. Picture attached.

I actually got a 1998 TJ Sport about a month ago to part out. I haven't listed anything yet cause of how busy I've been with Little League. I bought it for the doors (same Chilly Pepper Red as mine) so it was a way to convince my wife I'd get the doors for "free"..

From this Jeep, I don't have much (Message me if you're looking for something in particular. Between this and my new one, I probably can help you out.

Thanks for following up.

Dan

Reactions: Jeepin’
Hi Dan
New to the site but I see you sell quite a few parts and things. Do you happen to have a hardtop for sale? I have a 2003 wrangler sport needing one

Hey Hondaman.

This Jeep only has a few odds and ends left but I do have a 1998 Jeep TJ that I just purchased for some parts for myself. I'm going to Part out this 1998 as well and it does have a hard top. It's black. I need to wash it to get the true paint condition as it is either pretty faded or just really dusty from the salvage yard. The part is in good shape and doesn't have any cracks or chips from what I've seen. I purchased some new struts to hold the back glass up since I found it needed them. I have not yet but need to test to make sure the defrost and rear windshield wiper motor are working. May be a few days before I get back out to where I store the Jeep.

I'll message you and you can let me know you're level of interest.

Welcome to this site. This is THE BEST Wrangler TJ forum out there. The people here are awesome and its my first favorite and most trusted source of information on my personal TJ. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Dan

Hi Dan

One more question.

Is your 2003 already wired for a hard top? If so, the top on the 1998 model I have has a different connector and you'd need to do some work if you can't find a plug adapter. Just wanted to make you aware as you explore options.

Dan

Hi,

I took a photo of the damaged item for reference. (the receiver is missing and was not found in the Jeep when I purchased it)

As an FYI.. I just pulled these a week or so ago and have not cleaned them up. The belts need some soap and water. I also have the two bolts to bolt in the rear seat belt base to the roll bar. (not pictured)

Sorry but I won't get a chance to make it out to where I store this Jeep until the weekend which will delay me getting you photos of the rear seat brackets.

Dan

Thanks! Yes, I’m still interested and no worries on the delay... I don’t even own a physical back seat yet; I;m just piecing everything together slowly because I’d like to have the ability to drive 3 people around. I would ask about buying your back seat but those seats are WAY to nice to split up.

Hey Dan. I am looking for the switches and harness for the hardtops wiper and defroster if you have them. Mine is a 2002.

Hey Dan,
I'm looking for the factory snorkel that comes off the front of the airbox. Do you happen to have that by chance?

Thanks for the note. I'd be willing to sell the whole unit in tact if you're interested.

Dan

Dan,
You still have the Hardtop?

I sold the hard top to this 2001 but I have a recently purchased 1998 Sport that has the hard top. To be honest, as soon as I bought it, I pulled the doors for personal use, covered it and its been sitting at my office for about a month waiting for me to start dismantling. I'll probably start officially selling parts from it in the next few weeks.

So the hard top to this 1998 I am referencing looks great in that it didn't have any knicks, chips, or cracks. The entire Jeep had this haze of gray dust from the salvage lot so I think the top is 1) a little dirty, and 2) most likely the black color has faded. I do know the rear window struts were tired so I bought a new set that I have to install at some point when I go visit the Jeep next. I have not yet tested the rear defrost and wipers.

I'd be happy to message you some photos if you're interested.

I sold the hard top to this 2001 but I have a recently purchased 1998 Sport that has the hard top. To be honest, as soon as I bought it, I pulled the doors for personal use, covered it and its been sitting at my office for about a month waiting for me to start dismantling. I'll probably start officially selling parts from it in the next few weeks.

So the hard top to this 1998 I am referencing looks great in that it didn't have any knicks, chips, or cracks. The entire Jeep had this haze of gray dust from the salvage lot so I think the top is 1) a little dirty, and 2) most likely the black color has faded. I do know the rear window struts were tired so I bought a new set that I have to install at some point when I go visit the Jeep next. I have not yet tested the rear defrost and wipers.

I'd be happy to message you some photos if you're interested.
Dan, how soon will you have pictures?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.