2002 TJ

Because I didn't turn the ends in or out I won't need an alignment right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you didn't turn the ends at all you shouldn't need an alignment. I always check toe-in whenever I'm messing with the tie-rod / drag link, but I'm just being OCD. You'll be just fine.

Reactions: Stinger
If you didn't turn the ends at all you shouldn't need an alignment. I always check toe-in whenever I'm messing with the tie-rod / drag link, but I'm just being OCD. You'll be just fine.
Me too. Doesn't take any time at all and is cheap insurance.

Reactions: Chris
Oh okay she does seem more sensitive to small movements in the steering wheel on the highway and more effected by wind. Is that just in my head?

Oh okay she does seem more sensitive to small movements in the steering wheel on the highway and more effected by wind. Is that just in my head?

Probably just in your head!

Went on a little adventure yesterday with some good friends. Seat covers also came yesterday, pictures to come.
bdee9ca7cf294094ae40838ad4919e24.jpg
5612e7f16e513eec057385c58497d24f.jpg
6da829ce140481dc32cefbd20bcefe0e.jpg
49b1d64b1bb3023d87d51cbd81747349.jpg

Yes sir! Not the best fit though like that hole in the side for a tab but there is none and the tab on the passenger side doesn't line up

6f39bc08d9b6749435df2a81fd636fb3.jpg
7b0b29b214d1fd4721c5532b4cbffd70.jpg
33bd5705337e5ad9e43a6b8c9b7601c5.jpg

Doesn't your ass get hot in those? The issue I had with my old neoprene seat covers is they don't breathe at all, so my ass would get so sweaty and hot during those hot summer days.

I am concerned now. Someone I know said they had the same seat covers and they faded to pink in mess than a year. Do you think 303 aerospace uv protection spray would help? I read really good things about it.

I am concerned now. Someone I know said they had the same seat covers and they faded to pink in mess than a year. Do you think 303 aerospace uv protection spray would help? I read really good things about it.

Ive seen those same ones go pink as well and the owner said he got jock rash from sitting on it for an extended trip in the summer... I guess from their lack of breathability and his sweaty gonads.

Reactions: Travis