2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 hesitates and bucks while driving

kdodrill

Hello new here. We have a 2003 jeep grand cherokee 4.0L that is giving us a goose chase on what is going on. The jeep will hesitate and buck while driving it. It threw a code P0108 so we replaced the MAP. However it is still doing the same thing but not throwing any codes. When it starts acting up so do my gauges. My speed, and RPM will fluctuate at the same time and at times my gas gauge will drop. When i let off the gas it will come back up. We have replaced the speed sensor jeep deqlership recommended the speed throttle sensor as well. Still doing same thing but not throwing any codes. Side not I don't have a catalytic converter and its not showing a code for that when it use too.

Since the gauges act up when it bucks, I'd be looking at wiring. Make sure all of the grounds that are associated with the dash are solid. Not sure if the cat missing would cause issues or not...

Since the gauges act up when it bucks, I'd be looking at wiring. Make sure all of the grounds that are associated with the dash are solid. Not sure if the cat missing would cause issues or not...
The cat only caused check engie light to come on. And I'm sure doesn't help gas milage but have driven it a yr without the cat. The bucking just started.

This thread sounds like it could be about sex with your wife...hesitates and bucks. 🤣