2003 Sienna Pearl Rubicon Build Aka Ruby

Another Sienna Pearl :geek: Woohoo!

Your list sounds quite extensive. I would go with it the way it is at first. See what you need as the obstacles present themselves. How much lift do you have on the moment?

Last edited:
I’d leave it alone. Looks great as it sits. Don’t get bit by the mod bug

Thanks Starrs, It is far from perfect and it's not really that I want to just empty every pocket, it's just our trails up here. I am already dragging my differentials up the powerline hill climbs. I consider this getting bit by the mod bug :ROFLMAO: https://www.parkplaceltd.com/used-cars/detail/2005-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited/995/1J4FA44SX5P335852

Another Sienna Pearl :geek: Woohoo!

Your list sounds quite extensive. I would go with it the way it is at first. See what you need as the obstacles present themselves. How much lift do you have on the moment?

Best color ever! Do you really think I could make it through most of Elbe and Tahuya with this setup as is? I am having my doubts, the bypass runs are bad I heard now but I haven't seen them personally this year. I would love to leave it alone and have it prove me wrong and not spend any money but our trails up here are so rough on our vehicles... It's a pieced together lift about 3 inches, it's doing the job for now, if I upgrade the suspension it's going to be once and done, i've been saving my nickels and dimes up all year and patiently waiting for black friday lol :)

Tahuya - Absolutely!
Can't speak to Elbe as I haven't made it there myself before. But I just set mine up for 33's with the option to maybe have an end all tire size of 35's, But hoping 33's will do me good. I Have done a lot of Walker Valley and Tahuya on a set up similar to this. My only suggestion would be to maybe get some really good sliders and then maybe make a trip to one of those places and see how things go. I'd start with Tahuya in the spring, you won't be disappointed. (y)

Actually to add to this, I think you Could definitely do Tahuya in your current set up. I've never gone during the winter, but it is a really pretty place in the spring/summer and it seems to be less about tire "size" and more about picking the right lines, lockers, traction (I would say).

Last edited:
Tahuya - Absolutely!
Can't speak to Elbe as I haven't made it there myself before. But I just set mine up for 33's with the option to maybe have an end all tire size of 35's, But hoping 33's will do me good. I Have done a lot of Walker Valley and Tahuya on a set up similar to this. My only suggestion would be to maybe get some really good sliders and then maybe make a trip to one of those places and see how things go. I'd start with Tahuya in the spring, you won't be disappointed. (y)

Actually to add to this, I think you Could definitely do Tahuya in your current set up. I've never gone during the winter, but it is a really pretty place in the spring/summer and it seems to be less about tire "size" and more about picking the right lines, lockers, traction (I would say).

Im not even wanting to try elbe hills in my jeep how it is now :LOL: It looks stressful, not fun in my honest opinion. I already know stuff would break, and all my day would consist of is winching...

I wouldn't mind trying Tahuya in the spring! Wanna try and get a Wa. group to go??? I should have quite a few parts on by then.

Mine looked just like that once upon a time! Still does for the most part. ;)

Im not even wanting to try elbe hills in my jeep how it is now :LOL: It looks stressful, not fun in my honest opinion. I already know stuff would break, and all my day would consist of is winching...

I wouldn't mind trying Tahuya in the spring! Wanna try and get a Wa. group to go??? I should have quite a few parts on by then.
Haha I've seen the bottom one, but never the top one. And yeah, that's too much mud for me. In fact, most mud is too much. I'm not a big fan of just MUD lol. Tahuya has a few muddy spots and during the spring everything is wet so it'll obviously be dirty. but they're more along the lines of dodging root balls and off camber trails, not rutted out mud drags. And I will definitely be ready for a WA trip by the spring!

Mine looked just like that once upon a time! Still does for the most part. ;)

Do you know how many ended up being produced in this color by chance jjvw?

Haha I've seen the bottom one, but never the top one. And yeah, that's too much mud for me. In fact, most mud is too much. I'm not a big fan of just MUD lol. Tahuya has a few muddy spots and during the spring everything is wet so it'll obviously be dirty. but they're more along the lines of dodging root balls and off camber trails, not rutted out mud drags. And I will definitely be ready for a WA trip by the spring!

Yeah I agree, that looks terrible. Tahuya wont destroy our vehicles!

Reactions: Vasq
Do you know how many ended up being produced in this color by chance jjvw?

Not too many in 2003. There is a guy here and on the other forums named Plum Crazy or Krazy who has a database with the production numbers of all the years, models, paint codes and other options. He can give you an exact number.