Virginia 2004 LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
Price
Seriously?!?! My wife just came into my office and caught me ogling your Jeep. She asked what the hell I'm doing and I said that the only only Jeep I would trade my Jeep for is for sale. You're killing me smalls!

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
Damn, Rich! Someone is going to get a badass jeep for cheap. Im sorry to see you ler it go. It is definitely one of my faves on rhe forum.

Damn, Rich! Someone is going to get a badass jeep for cheap. Im sorry to see you ler it go. It is definitely one of my faves on rhe forum.

Thanks! I took it out yesterday for the first time in 4 months and forgot how nicely it drives. It's definitely hard to post this one up, but I've put less than 1K miles, and maybe 8 wheeling trips, on it in the last three years. Largely, it just sits in the garage, waiting to be driven.

I'm guessing it will take a while to sell, or might not sell at all. Either case will be fine. It is well cared for, super clean, and 100% rust free. If someone is looking for a very nice Jeep, and willing to make a drive to see it, I'm betting they will not be disappointed!

Reactions: taylormade73
Seriously?!?! My wife just came into my office and caught me ogling your Jeep. She asked what the hell I'm doing and I said that the only only Jeep I would trade my Jeep for is for sale. You're killing me smalls!
:ROFLMAO: I know this one all to well!

Sorry to hear your selling Rich. I imagine you'll be cleaning out the garage as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.