2004 Rubicon - 4 inch lift 33 inch tires

ChrisHunt

Finally got my Zone 4 inch lift and 33 inch Mickey Thompson Baja 3's on !
Next on the list are handles to help get me up in it - LOL. Then a front and rear bumper (with swing out)

Before:
20220523_211050.jpg

And here is after:
20220523_211031.jpg

Drives great - low tire road noise too. - I'm really happy with it. Now I'm looking for a good spare tire mount with a swing out, D-Rings and a hitch mount that I can tow with.
it’s nice when it drives good and you have no vibes after a lift. That rabbit hole is no fun. Enjoy it; it’s stance looks perfect.

Reactions: Irun
Just something sweet about white Jeeps. Great looking little Rubi.

Another option to consider for your tire carrier is the Gr8tops ExoGate or the other one, who name just jumped out of my head. Basically reinforced hinges so you can carry up to a 35in tire with no issues. Then you dont have to worry about the separate swing out gate with your tailgate. Then find a good quality rear bumper you like.

it’s nice when it drives good and you have no vibes after a lift. That rabbit hole is no fun. Enjoy it; it’s stance looks perfect.

From what heard - I might have gotten lucky. All I did was install the 4" zone lift and get an alignment - drives straight, no death wobble, or vibrations. (And I have 1.5 inch spacers)

Last edited:
Reactions: taylormade73