2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler PCM problem fixed

BStanley

My 2006 Jeep Wrangler has been shifting hard and idling hard since I got it and no codes till last week when It through codes for the tcm and my Jeep is in great shape and I watched a YouTube video from Ozzstar about the problem was the pcm and where they got a new one and It works so I gave Mark Cantrell a call at Wranglerfix he sent me a new pcm I put it in and my Jeep runs like a champ I'm so happy about it 954-803-8829 give Mark a Call and get rid of your problems don't believe me try it !

Glad you were able to get it fixed. I read that thread of his recently where he claims to have fixed some of the notorious 05-06 PCM problems. Sounds like it worked for you, so we all appreciate the feedback!

Thanks for that report...I’ve been waiting for some feedback on this potential new solution. What codes were you seeing before you replaced the PCM? Please keep us posted after you have put 500+ miles on it.

Thanks for that report...I’ve been waiting for some feedback on this potential new solution. What codes were you seeing before you replaced the PCM? Please keep us posted after you have put 500+ miles on it.
Mine through 1603 while I was driving nothing sounded off from the norm but a week before my battery went dead and I cranked her up after I got jumped off and it through three codes I think they were 1603 1604 and 700 something for the tcm and I figured I'd try to fix it sooner than later and found a YouTube video about it and saw there solution for it and figured id roll the dice and on it instead of getting a refurbished one or one for a grand so far it's awesome and I will let y'all know about the long term 500 miles will be easy because I drive it over a hundred miles a day from work and back and so.

Reactions: Rcroane
I just put my new Wrangler Fix PCM in on Friday and drove this weekend. Same for me , so far it works perfect. I only had the hard shifts, never had any error codes. Shifts really smooth now and I too will report till I get up to 500 miles on mine. No more unplugging battery reboot that lasted me about three days at a time.

Reactions: BStanley
I just put my new Wrangler Fix PCM in on Friday and drove this weekend. Same for me , so far it works perfect. I only had the hard shifts, never had any error codes. Shifts really smooth now and I too will report till I get up to 500 miles on mine. No more unplugging battery reboot that lasted me about three days at a time.

I've put a little over 200miles on that PCM so far still working like a charm. I will keep y'all updated on it 👍. So y'all know if you want to spend the money on it as well.

Reactions: Rcroane and Chris
I've put a little over 200miles on that PCM so far still working like a charm. I will keep y'all updated on it. So y'all know if you want to spend the money on it as well.

Thanks for the update, I'm happy to hear it's working out for you :) This is great news!

Reactions: BStanley
I am just over 100 miles with the Wrangler Fix PCM. So far its working perfect. No more hard shifting, and ai note that the idle is improved as well. just slightly higher rpm at idle and smoother than before. Based on what I have experienced with this so far I think anyone who is suffering with the crappy shifting give this product serious consideration. I'll of course know better after 500 miles, but if you are having the shift problems and are sick of the unplug battery reboot every three or four days this product is a great option.

Reactions: Rcroane
Guys you may want to reach out to Mark and see if he wants to be a supporting member he could be a help to a lot of people and we could be of help to him.

it is really great that you guys are getting on here and letting everybody know... anytime someone does a good job they should get recognition.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
My 2006 Jeep Wrangler has been shifting hard and idling hard since I got it and no codes till last week when It through codes for the tcm and my Jeep is in great shape and I watched a YouTube video from Ozzstar about the problem was the pcm and where they got a new one and It works so I gave Mark Cantrell a call at Wranglerfix he sent me a new pcm I put it in and my Jeep runs like a champ I'm so happy about it 954-803-8829 give Mark a Call and get rid of your problems don't believe me try it !

Nice! Great news.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Dito. I'm only at 250 miles. but I'm convinced this thing works. Have had no issues at all. Shifts are as they should be. Anyone with the evil 05/06 auto trans shift problem, go ahead and get the Wrangler Fix PCM. It's worth it.
I did yesterday. It's on it's way as we speak. My 06 tj has been needing a fix for awhile now. Can't wait to trust the jeeps ability to leave town.