2005 Jeep LJ Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Built by Mr. Blaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a first class build and it's got all the stuff I'd want, minus body armor. I can only dream! :love:

Needs stretched.

The unlimited sticker has been moved. My new LJ has them in that location. Did some come from the factory in that location? I assumed someone moved mine for some reason.

Reactions: Kevin Q
Curious to see what (if) it actually sells for. Seems like there’s been a ton of LJs showing up on the market lately with some interesting pricing.

Needs stretched.

The unlimited sticker has been moved. My new LJ has them in that location. Did some come from the factory in that location? I assumed someone moved mine for some reason.
On this one, it said the body was painted.

Reactions: Apparition
Does this have the 5.7 or LS swap in this?
22. Engine has been upgraded with a Boosted Technologies full supercharger kit, more power!

Assuming the original 4.0L...

Yeah, but I didn't know if that was the reason, mines had some paint too. And it's gonna get more eventually.
Probably just didn't look right trying to place the sticker on the rocker guard with a bolt hole in the way... Although they went to great lengths to keep the factory appearance. I really like the 2-tone rockers!

Is this someone on this forum? No i would not screw with thing by putting ugly armor on it, this perfect as it's sits....oh the color
The armor wouldn't be so "ugly" if it were covered in IMPACT ORANGE :)

Just look at all the beautiful aluminum they covered up already!

Reactions: pc1p
No, they were moved because the Savvy sliders would have covered them.

If I didn’t already have mine I would buy this for sure.

$47k usd.... hahah good luck! Blows my mind what some people want for their jeeps down south. Even if "Blaine" built it, it is still a 15 year old Jeep.

This was a world class build. Spider track axles, V8, coilovers, Atlas, PSC hydro assist, full custom cage and so much more..$34k usd my buddy sold for and bought a custom Car built by LetzRoll Offroad

Scottlj.jpg

Last edited:
$47k usd.... hahah good luck! Blows my mind what some people want for their jeeps down south. Even if "Blaine" built it, it is still a 15 year old Jeep.

This was a world class build. Spider track axles, V8, coilovers, Atlas, PSC hydro assist and so much more..$34k usd my buddy sold for and bought a custom Car built by LetzRoll Offroad

View attachment 259640
Shit. I don't know LetzRoll but those 5 "parts" you list are > 34k.

Status
Not open for further replies.