2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon "Impact Orange"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is almost too good to believe.

It ends in 7 days, so I suspect it's going to sell for a lot more. It's a nice looking example of a Rubicon though.

That's a great looking Rubi. Love that color. One of my favorites. And it's only 4 hours from my house. Hmmmmm.......

Reactions: Chris
Wow that is super clean and only 25k miles even. I bet those are the original tires. Not sure I'm too thrilled about having a 10+ year old tire. Ive got the original MTR spare on a drive axle now after having a puncture and the original owner hardly rotated it in after getting "street tires".

Yeah, those are original. They changed the pattern on the sidewall aground 07 or 08 i believe. I have mixed matched new and old MTRs on my rig.

Wow that is very nice...I was tempted to get mine painted or wrapped in orange.....and its only 6,710 miles away from me ..hmmmmm :thinking:

Last edited:
Looks to be in amazing condition, will definitely sell. Then the new owner can de-chickenwire it...I wonder how you can put an ad on ebay without knowing what transmission you have...
Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 2005
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1J4FA69SX5P304380 Mileage: 25,010
Interior Color: Gray Make: Jeep
Transmission: Automatic

s-l1600.jpg

Plus, I doubt it has power door locks.

Last edited:
Wow that is super clean and only 25k miles even. I bet those are the original tires. Not sure I'm too thrilled about having a 10+ year old tire. Ive got the original MTR spare on a drive axle now after having a puncture and the original owner hardly rotated it in after getting "street tires".
Yeah, those are original. They changed the pattern on the sidewall aground 07 or 08 i believe. I have mixed matched new and old MTRs on my rig.
Yup. When I got my 2004 Rubicon, it still had the original MT/R tires all around. They rode like they were wooden tires...

Looks to be in amazing condition, will definitely sell. Then the new owner can de-chickenwire it...I wonder how you can put an ad on ebay without knowing what transmission you have...
Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 2005
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1J4FA69SX5P304380 Mileage: 25,010
Interior Color: Gray Make: Jeep
Transmission: Automatic

View attachment 15946
Plus, I doubt it has power door locks.

:qmeparto:

Status
Not open for further replies.