New Jersey 2005 LJ - No frame rust - Lots of upgrades - price drop $10,500

I'm struggling with why this is still available. If I had a few more loans paid off this would be in my driveway if it is as clean as you say.

I guess nobody wants a jeep in winter. I’m sure it’ll go once it warms up

Reactions: Rut Row
Getting warmer out. Somebody come fall in love with this LJ

I 2nd using Facebook. There are groups on there dedicated to selling your jeep. Thats how I found mine. Best luck

Reactions: Rustynj
Im in NJ. How the hell did you find an LJ with such a clean frame? In the last 10 years of casually looking at TJ's when I see them for sale in a lot or side of the road, they're all piles of crude in the frame, repaired or rusting somewhere expected. Only 2 times did I ever find one worth considering, very clean but from out of state, the other garaged and an 05. Really nice LJ btw. I want one for my wife but she prefers auto, though Ive always considered the manual a better option.

Reactions: Rut Row
Im in NJ. How the hell did you find an LJ with such a clean frame? In the last 10 years of casually looking at TJ's when I see them for sale in a lot or side of the road, they're all piles of crude in the frame, repaired or rusting somewhere expected. Only 2 times did I ever find one worth considering, very clean but from out of state, the other garaged and an 05. Really nice LJ btw. I want one for my wife but she prefers auto, though Ive always considered the manual a better option.

Thank you ! It’s a gem waiting for the right person.

It was garage kept by the previous owner. A mechanic bought it thinking to refab it into a lifted trail rig, but they bought a house at the same time. So they moved it shortly after they got it, while it was still stock & clean. I immediately took preventative rust proofing action when I came into it. Worked out all the little things, and have just taken meticulous care of everything.

Yes manual is superior IMO too.

Reactions: fourpointzero
Thanks @Rut Row @sideproject I listed on Facebook for 14k. Had someone come look at it the first day (we negotiated to 11,500) . They really liked it but ultimately passed bc he doesn’t like white on jeeps.

Search continues. Someone buy my Jeep

Looks like my marketplace listing got quietly deleted...... alrighty lets try that again

Thanks @Rut Row @sideproject I listed on Facebook for 14k. Had someone come look at it the first day (we negotiated to 11,500) . They really liked it but ultimately passed bc he doesn’t like white on jeeps.

Search continues. Someone buy my Jeep

That guy was an idiot. Pretty easy to change the color of a jeep, hard as hell to find one that clean in Jersey. Especially at that price.

That guy was an idiot. Pretty easy to change the color of a jeep, hard as hell to find one that clean in Jersey. Especially at that price.

Thank you. Have a new prospective buyer coming to see it in a week.

If you haven't already....list on multiple jeep wrangler Facebook groups. When I was searching I would scour probably 5 different groups in addition to Facebook Marketplace. Write up one very complete listing and copy and paste into the other groups

If you haven't already....list on multiple jeep wrangler Facebook groups. When I was searching I would scour probably 5 different groups in addition to Facebook Marketplace. Write up one very complete listing and copy and paste into the other groups

I found that the groups were full of dickheads. “You want over 10k for over 200k miles??! Hahahaha” etc.

Some people have particular tastes and a few things you have going on there might only cater to a few. May I suggest removing the "Ocean" stickers and painting the grill white? It seems minor, but I think it would change the way a lot of people look at it. Personally, if I was in the market and lived in NJ, I would only notice the clean frame, but people is as people does.

*Edit- and rattle can the steering gear black.

Reactions: Rickyd
I found that the groups were full of dickheads. “You want over 10k for over 200k miles??! Hahahaha” etc.

Yea....there is still a lot of value in the exposure your jeep gets for free on there though. Look at it like trying to find a woman....its a numbers game...you have to date a boatload before you finally find the one....and in this case you have to have lots of eyes on it before a legit offer. F the scoffers and move on past em 👍

Reactions: Rustynj