2005 LJ Rubicon Sahara (1 of 1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It has diamond plate rockers...diamond plate!!!

DEO99osXkAIl8TD.jpg

Reactions: Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
when I first read the listing, I thought it was #1 of 1000. That's special. #721? Nah, not so much. 40 grand for a 2005....No Effing way

when I first read the listing, I thought it was #1 of 1000. That's special. #721? Nah, not so much. 40 grand for a 2005....No Effing way

Damn, I missed that part of the listing as well. That just makes it a harder sell... well, for 40k at least.

12 pictures and only one of them is of the interior (from a distance)? I wanted to see what $40k gets you, besides the tires that they do show off in the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that price it will be for sale for a while I bet. I see them fetching in the mid $20s here, but thats just crack pipe prices there. He sells that for $40k and Ill post mine on eBay.

Reactions: Chris
Still on original 1st gen MTRs too. Eww, that'll really affect the ride.

Ive had folks that have Rubihara's try to buy my old spare before I got rid of it, to have a set of the original tires for theirs. Had one guy not been all the way across the country I could have made a few bucks on it, or atleast donated it. Collectors can get crazy sometimes.

Holy cow, same here. They had some other nice cars, but the price is out of whack. Damn bitcoin millionaires!

Status
Not open for further replies.