2005 Oscar Mike Limited Edition

TJRUBICON06

Hi everyone, my first post! I am looking at a 2005 Oscar Mike Edition TJ. Anyone heard of this edition? Interior looks like a typical Sport, outside has OSCAR MIKE on both sides of the hood along with OSCAR MIKE emblems on the sides of the front fenders. Also a large star on the hood and a smaller star on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Dealer claims to have the build sheet indicating the Oscar Mike Edition. Looks like nothing more than an emblem package, just have never heard of of it.
Thanks

No such thing

The Oscar Mike edition only was offered on JKs, not TJs. Someone is either pulling your chain or they simply don’t know what they have, period.

Reactions: Wildman
Someone watched Generation Kill a few too many times.

Hi everyone, my first post! I am looking at a 2005 Oscar Mike Edition TJ. Anyone heard of this edition? Interior looks like a typical Sport, outside has OSCAR MIKE on both sides of the hood along with OSCAR MIKE emblems on the sides of the front fenders. Also a large star on the hood and a smaller star on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Dealer claims to have the build sheet indicating the Oscar Mike Edition. Looks like nothing more than an emblem package, just have never heard of of it.
Thanks
This thread is worthless without pics

I have attached a photo of the Jeep.
2005 OSCAR MIKE.jpg

2005 OSCAR MIKE.jpg

Reactions: Plumber1
Meh. That's not an 'edition'. That's a TJ with " OSCAR MIKE" stickers on it. Also the axles are off, see how far in they are? Threw a lift on it without the right control arms. They're probably off left to right as well.
I see what you mean about the axles. I was told it had a 3" lift (apparently not a good one). I think I will walk away from this deal.

I see what you mean about the axles. I was told it had a 3" lift (apparently not a good one). I think I will walk away from this deal.
I mean if it's solid otherwise & a good deal I certainly wouldn't let that dissuade you... Control arms & trackbars aren't the end of the world. But given the fact that it's from a dealer & they're trying to day it's a special edition I'd imagine they're asking top dollar. What's the listing price anyway?

I mean if it's solid otherwise & a good deal I certainly wouldn't let that dissuade you... Control arms & trackbars aren't the end of the world. But given the fact that it's from a dealer & they're trying to day it's a special edition I'd imagine they're asking top dollar. What's the listing price anyway?
$13995