2005 Rubicon Unlimited with 32k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Yessir been for sale for over a year. If you go through the for sale finds it’s been posted on here. Was at a dealer and was being sold privately. Wonder why it can’t sell? Liked it when I first saw it too. They added KM3s to it now but nothing else has changed that I can see.

Yeah, I love the stone white, it looks fantastic.

Maybe it has issues, but somehow I doubt it. My guess is the price, as always. For 27k you can go get a damn clean JK Rubicon, and so I suspect most sensible people are thinking about that before dropping 27k on something like this.

I had no idea it has been for sale for a year though. Damn...

Yeah, I love the stone white, it looks fantastic.

Maybe it has issues, but somehow I doubt it. My guess is the price, as always. For 27k you can go get a damn clean JK Rubicon, and so I suspect most sensible people are thinking about that before dropping 27k on something like this.

I had no idea it has been for sale for a year though. Damn...
Yep quite a while. This dealer hasn’t had it a year, but looks like the PO sold it to this dealer because he couldn’t move it on his own.

Yep quite a while. This dealer hasn’t had it a year, but looks like the PO sold it to this dealer because he couldn’t move it on his own.

Yep, the nostalgia factor again. You buy one of these things for 27k or something, realize after 6 months it's not for you, then try to sell it. You then realize that while something like this may sell for that price, it's going to take a year or more in most cases, as most buyers aren't stupid enough to spend that kind of money.

A dealer offers you 22k and you take it. They of course are willing to sit on things a lot longer.

That's my thought on how this stuff works at least. I have no doubt someone will pay this price, but I know those buyers are very few and far between, and they are buying usually for the nostalgia factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.