2005 Rubihara for 24k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

Know it all...according to wife
Supporting Member
D82EBDB5-D79C-43C4-9132-95B5C34BAB66.jpg

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?0=vehicledetails.xhtml&listingId=564513570&zip=30701&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=30701&keywordPhrases=Rubicon&city=Calhoun&startYear=2004&incremental=all&endYear=2006&modelCodeList=WRANGLER&makeCodeList=JEEP&listingTypes=USED&sortBy=relevance&location=%5Bobject+Object%5D&state=GA&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=include&searchRadius=0&isNewSearch=false&listingType=USED&startYear=2004&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2006&modelCode=WRANGLER&makeCode=JEEP&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=JEEP&modelCode1=WRANGLER&clickType=listing&state=GA&city=Calhoun&dma=

Wonder why it’s not selling them, i checked before posting and didn’t see it.. and everyone i check is sold, looking in to getting one and was curious what they are going for.. seems the 22k mark is the sweet spot

Yeah, I would think this would have been sold by now, regardless of the silly mods.

Wonder why it’s not selling them, i checked before posting and didn’t see it.. and everyone i check is sold, looking in to getting one and was curious what they are going for.. seems the 22k mark is the sweet spot
I’d guess the hardtop isn’t helping and the rims.

Reactions: Hog
That guy is here in Jax. I'm surprised it has not sold but he's asking a lot. He has nice stuff and his LJ's typically sell very fast.

Reactions: Hog
Can you point it out where you see the issue?... I can’t ever understand these car fax reports unless it says accident
Look at the locations on the left. It bounced around between Ohio and California based on the records. Sometimes within a couple weeks. Also lists the California Motor vehicle Dept in Tiffin, Ohio. It mentions the title changed due to moving to a different location 3 times although didn't list but the 2 locations Ohio and California. Registered in California but serviced in Ohio. If it was in Ohio, how long? Driven in salt? Rest of life in California. Lots of inconsistencies and discrepancies.

Reactions: DeadStang
Status
Not open for further replies.