SOLD 2005 TJ Unlimited for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good pickup. The flares don't look as faded as the bulbous bumper ends. I also just noticed that there are windshield stickers that would indicate that it is not from CA since we do not have any inspection or window registration stickers. Could be parking stickers. Anyway it is out there for anyone who wants to check it out.

Lou

Im concerned about the hole in the carpet. Looks like a wear mark from the gas pedal foot heel.
2005_jeep_wrangler-pic-4340178862116455997-1024x768.jpg

Carfax indicates the mileage is correct. I would be cautious and have a good inspection done. It appears it has pretty much been sitting since 2013. If it sat for years there could still be issues despite the low miles.

Love my LJ, but in stock form they look pretty derpy in my opinion. Modest lift and some nice tires and she will good for many many miles.

Looks like it's got a lot more miles than it does... that's for sure. Someone didn't take good care of it.

As for the top... friends don't let friends put frameless tops on their LJs.

Im concerned about the hole in the carpet. Looks like a wear mark from the gas pedal foot heel.View attachment 50406
While I agree the hole is concerning, you'd need a size 45 shoe to create a hole in that location with your heel.
There's no reason they should have replaced the factory top with that few miles. I still have mine and it's an '04 with 140kmi.
Is there something over the center console?
It just doesn't look like you'd expect a <10kmi vehicle to look like.

Doesn't make sense . The hole may be a
The mat hook,but at 8998 the factory top oughta be in good shape too.

Status
Not open for further replies.