2005 TJR 25k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a real gem right there! Too bad it's a manual.

I think the price is a bit high personally, but you never know.

There's a real gem right there! Too bad it's a manual.

I think the price is a bit high personally, but you never know.
It's quite high. From what I have seen manual should dump the price 2k off auto. I hope he gets it so values keep increasing but I bet its going to go under 20K

It's quite high. From what I have seen manual should dump the price 2k off auto. I hope he gets it so values keep increasing but I bet its going to go under 20K

Yep, I hope they get it by all means! I've just noticed (and maybe this is all in my head?) that it seems like the price of clean TJs and LJs has gone down a bit. I equate it to the JL and JT coming out. I might be wrong, it's just an observation.

Of course ultimately it's all up to the buyer. The one thing I can say about Jeep Wranglers is that the KBB values on them are probably the most inaccurate of any vehicle out there.

Reactions: Alex01
Yep, I hope they get it by all means! I've just noticed (and maybe this is all in my head?) that it seems like the price of clean TJs and LJs has gone down a bit. I equate it to the JL and JT coming out. I might be wrong, it's just an observation.

Of course ultimately it's all up to the buyer. The one thing I can say about Jeep Wranglers is that the KBB values on them are probably the most inaccurate of any vehicle out there.
I think KBB keeps them priced pretty good. Shocking how well they hold their value honestly even when you look up the KBB value.

I think KBB keeps them priced pretty good. Shocking how well they hold their value honestly even when you look up the KBB value.

It depends. KBB doesn't account for a LJ Rubicon in an uncommon color with a lot of other stuff going on. That might command more than any bank is going to loan you. When I looked at that V8 swapped LJ Rubicon several years back, my credit union only wanted to loan me 13k, as that was the KBB value on it they said.

Man, I really need to rethink what I plan to list my TJR for!
Like the old saying. "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Not sure if it relates to used values on TJR's but it's worth a shot right :ROFLMAO:

There is definitely a lack of clean examples in Mi where he posted it. He may be taking on a couple grand to his price to account for the fact that it IS clean and you save some travel money. I think its nuts, personally. I posted that one last Friday I was thinking about (not doing, BTW) and they had it on Ebay for 28,500! The dealer site had it at 23,900 and it had close to 100,000 miles on it.

This one is nice, but not 25,000+ nice. Probably be worth 20,000 to the right buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.