2006 Jeep Wrangler LJR Train Wreck Edition

That thing is worth whatever you could part it out for. With a frame and tub like that, it would take upwards of $15k to get it back into nice condition (and good luck sourcing an LJ frame...). It should really be parted out. You can see cracks in the bottom of the frame around the transfer case skid. That frame is weeks away from breaking up.

That thing is worth whatever you could part it out for. With a frame and tub like that, it would take upwards of $15k to get it back into nice condition (and good luck sourcing an LJ frame...). It should really be parted out. You can see cracks in the bottom of the frame around the transfer case skid. That frame is weeks away from breaking up.

I’m genuinely curious what the dealer gave them on trade-in for it.

I’m genuinely curious what the dealer gave them on trade-in for it.

I'd be surprised if they bought it for a whole lot more than $1000. They're probably hoping that someone who doesn't know anything will buy it for $10k. Either that or someone at the dealer is terrible at their job.

I'd be surprised if they bought it for a whole lot more than $1000. They're probably hoping that someone who doesn't know anything will buy it for $10k. Either that or someone at the dealer is terrible at their job.

That would be my guess as well. If someone paid more than 1k for that I predict they’ll be losing their job ;)

If you can get the VIN, you can sometimes google it and see what the last auction sold for...if they bought it from the auction...