2006 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Rubicon, 100,000 miles, excellent condition - $13900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex01

Ready to hit the Rocks
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/salinas-2006-jeep-wrangler-rubicon/7092125891.html
Capture.JPG

I can't seem to get the ph number, anyone else try? I have been having this issue for a while now, ive used edge, chrome, ie, no joy...

That's a screaming deal on a Sahara Rubicon, which is now no longer there!

That's a screaming deal on a Sahara Rubicon, which is now no longer there!
I wonder if it sold or if they guy got some many offers he just pulled it.

I wonder if it sold or if they guy got some many offers he just pulled it.

Will be interesting to see if it gets re-posted at a higher price. At what was being asked it was, assuming a clean title, 6+K under priced.

Reactions: Alex01
Thanks for the number, I called right a way.
CL lister is the son in law, he said he would sell to me, I'm trying to get a deposit to him today and work out shipping after. I have been here before and lost the purchase for various reasons, seller going back on there word... Im trying to not get to excited yet. How dose this work,

better pics have been requested,
maybe hear the jeep run in a vid,
agreed upon price made, in this case listing price.
deposit sent? Should an email be sent back and forth to keep things legit?
shipping procured?
It gets gray from there, title work, rest of money sent, driver picks up ? Can anyone make a recomendation.

Until I see close up photos of that frame, this thing is a bust.

CarFax that thing and see where it spent it's life, that will tell us a lot about the condition of the frame ;)

Looks like the ad is gone. We didn't miss anything. Something was up for that price, I'm 99.9% sure of it.

Looks like the ad is gone. We didn't miss anything. Something was up for that price, I'm 99.9% sure of it.
@snowpig32 is in communication with the owner's son in law.

CL lister is the son in law, he said he would sell to me, I'm trying to get a deposit to him today and work out shipping after. I have been here before and lost the purchase for various reasons, seller going back on there word... Im trying to not get to excited yet. How dose this work,

shipping procured?
It gets gray from there, title work, rest of money sent, driver picks up ? Can anyone make a recomendation.
I see you're in Ohio. Just make sure it's not a scam.

uship could handle shipping and you can place the money in an escrow account until you receive the title.

@snowpig32 is in communication with the owner's son in law.

I saw that, but I wouldn't take a listing down unless I'd sold the vehicle.

I guess everyone is different, but for that price I'm betting dollars to donuts the frame is rusted. Like I said, I'd want to see a CarFax detailing where the vehicle has spent its life. I wouldn't take the owner's word for that either.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but the saying goes, "if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't".

i wouldn't care if it's in alaska if i'm gonna consider i'm driving to it.
i won't buy unseen/unknown to many scams out now and jeeps seem to be an item they like to bait with.

there are at least 4 on FB right now listed for 1800 and they are 10k^ JEEPS all day.

Last edited:

shipping procured?
So you made a deposit already? Or no?

After speaking over the phone I got a txt stating he was waiting on his father in law to show up at his place with the jeep. Pictures would then be taken and conversation could be had. That was about 3:EST, he said I was first in line. Sounded legit, the sun In law wanted it but he just bought a new truck, and the father in law wanted a new car so he told the sun in law to sell it. Dude said it was a west cost jeep all it's life. Well its over 4 hrs now and no word, I agree its probably gone my optimism sinking. For future reference anyone had any personal experience with a on line escrow company, quick search indicated there were a lot of scams. Would paypal to escrow be safer, not that I have a 14000.00 limit on a cc lol.. Flying out these days, well it would be an adventure if you could get out of the airport with out,,,it well Im not even going to kick that can of worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.