2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Cream Puff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just looking at this from another thread. Looks like there’s a typo in the vin too so the auto check listed is not accurate, new vin is at the bottom of the description.

Curious what it ends up going for as mine is pretty similar and it’s already more than I paid :D

@Alex01 its your color, we could have two stupid low mileage LJRs ;)

Reactions: Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I was just looking at this from another thread. Looks like there’s a typo in the vin too so the auto check listed is not accurate, new vin is at the bottom of the description.

Curious what it ends up going for as mine is pretty similar and it’s already more than I paid :D

@Alex01 its your color, we could have two stupid low mileage LJRs ;)

That frame is what gets me! Looks brand new!

Then again, my frame looks like that too, so I guess I can't complain!

Reactions: tomtaylz
That frame is what gets me! Looks brand new!

Then again, my frame looks like that too, so I guess I can't complain!

Oh yeah no doubting at its current price it’s a good deal and they have obviously detailed/cared for it a lot, can’t wait to put in the time to get mine looking more like that.

Oh yeah no doubting at its current price it’s a good deal and they have obviously detailed/cared for it a lot, can’t wait to put in the time to get mine looking more like that.

Is yours an auto or a manual, I missed that part?

I got a notification you had moved it to a different thread. I put it in the Craigslist one by mistake I guess.

I moved the Craigslist one that Range_b0b posted to the Craigslist thread, since he had it in the eBay sub-forum. Did you do a follow up post to his with the eBay link?

Status
Not open for further replies.