2006 Rubicon front drive shaft dust boot

Radioflyer1105

Good afternoon everyone! My question for today is if anyone knows where to get a replacement dust boot for the front drive shaft on my 2006 Rubicon. I have measured the ends, and they are both the same diameter, at about 3.5 inches. I'm going from memory here, since I'm at work and can't verify that measurement. I ordered one from 4WD.com. It has two different size ends, even though the website and a call to sales says this is the right one. I didn't want to see which side is the right size, if any, because I want to be able to return this one. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Ya'll have always been able to answer my questions!

I have more information regarding my drive shaft. First off, the inside diameter of the boot ends are both 1.75in. Secondly, and I'm not sure if this will help or not, but I have some numbers off of the drive shaft itself. See pictures. Yes, I'm surprised the manufacturer stickers are still on this, let alone clear enough to read. This is the original drive shaft. The stamped numbers are from the front yoke, which is also original. Not bad for a drive shaft going on 13 years! Anyway, I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this. While my jeep is a rubicon, I'm starting to wonder if this might not be a rubicon front shaft.
Drive shaft.jpg
Drive shaft 2.jpg

Just use a shock boot and a zip tie or two. If you want to be fancy use the stainless zip ties and trim to fit.