2006 Rubicon with 25k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m half tempted to buy this...

Wow, at "12 Bids" on the books, I don't doubt the guy is going to get very close to the "Buy Now" price. In which case, if someone really wants it, I'm thinking the "Buy Now" button is the way to go--or it will soon be "gone with the wind."

It's one fine TJ, that's for dern sure.

Looks pretty stock. If those are the original size tires, those are not 3" lift springs.

Very nice TJR.

If I had the cash I’d buy that and sell mine easy. Then I could start fresh with a better base. Really wish I had a rubicon.

Reactions: Chris and Starrs
Hmmmm. See a road trip in my future. I do like that the original spring set up is included. Like stock stuff. Though San Jose and New Orleans means SALT air. But it looks VERY clean. Plus it doesn't look like it's been a RV tow Jeep. It's at 16.6K now, though that's the seller it looks like. Other bidders - don't look legit. Give it a few days huh?

Last edited:
Hmmmm. See a road trip in my future. I do like that the original spring set up is included. Like stock stuff. Though San Jose and New Orleans means SALT air. But it looks VERY clean. Plus it doesn't look like it's been a RV tow Jeep. It's at 16.6K now, though that's the seller it looks like. Other bidders - don't look legit. Give it a few days huh?

If I didn't currently have my Rubicon, I would be all over that thing. With the mileage on it and the condition, it's worth 20k or more easily. Hell, here in the PNW someone would pay 22k or more for the same vehicle (they go for a lot more here).

The seller has all positive feedback as well.

Let us know if you end up getting it by chance. That's a damn fine example of a TJ Rubicon!

Reactions: OrTrek
Well, I am the new buyer... Should be here next week. I feel like I paid "full price", but based on condition and miles I am excited...

Question: There are no steering wheel controls on this. Every other TJ I see has cruise on left hand side and stereo buttons on the right. Anyone have any insight if this was an option or why this would not have the steering buttons?

Interior Driver.jpg

Well, I am the new buyer... Should be here next week. I feel like I paid "full price", but based on condition and miles I am excited...

Question: There are no steering wheel controls on this. Every other TJ I see has cruise on left hand side and stereo buttons on the right. Anyone have any insight if this was an option or why this would not have the steering buttons?

View attachment 73737

Nice buy, it looks clean as hell!

The steering wheel controls you're talking about are the cruise control buttons.

Some TJs came with cruise control, other's didn't. It was a factory option.

Mine didn't have it, but I bought the parts and installed it myself. Took about 20 minutes to install, maybe less. They're all pre-wired for it.

View attachment 73737
No wiggle room at all? That’s interesting. Still fair I suppose at full price. Always nice to get a little off the asking tho. Keep your build mild lol

No wiggle room at all? That’s interesting. Still fair I suppose at full price. Always nice to get a little off the asking tho. Keep your build mild lol

So far have a Currie 4" lift, new wheels and 33x.12.5R15 tires, PSC front and rear bumpers ordered. So, I guess I am off to a "mild" build?

Reactions: Mikester86

The price shot up to $15k in the first two hours of the auction. I felt that if I didn't hit the button, there was a good chance that the Rubi would sell for more than ask. Here in AZ, I feel I could sell locally for same price pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.