2006 steering gear box replacement options for RHD

I hope one of these pan out.

I know West Texas Offroad rebuilds them. You could give them a shout. One guy I wheel with has been sending various boxes to them over the years and he speaks very highly of them.

Reactions: Tjjk owner
I apologize. I didn't realize it was for a RHD vehicle.
It's cool. I actually managed to get an old one from a friend. I'm gonna tear into it tonight and see if I can't get the bearings from a machine shop. I can't be the only one with this issue. I'll post what I find

Reactions: Alex01
@mrblaine

I found a thread over on JF where you found Lares had a steering box called "Rock Crawler" that was a durango box with the bushings removed and bearings put in its place. Did you ever get your hands on one? They have one on Rock Auto for $300.

Sorry for the hijack OP

@mrblaine

I found a thread over on JF where you found Lares had a steering box called "Rock Crawler" that was a durango box with the bushings removed and bearings put in its place. Did you ever get your hands on one? They have one on Rock Auto for $300.

Sorry for the hijack OP
I didn't. PSC has the reman stuff back again with ports for hydro assist so I've been using them with tolerable success on some builds.

Reactions: tworley
Not sure if Jegs would have one but they are running a 10% off for Memorial Day this weekend. Got the email last night and I know they have a dedicated Jeep section.