California 2006 TJ Rubicon Black Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryB

Price
$500 (or best reasonable offer)
Front fenders with extensions and rear fenders. Local pickup only. Although not shown in photos the turn signals are included. Hardware not included. The areas where the fenders mount to the body, which are always rusted, were cleaned and treated with eastwood rust converter. New nutserts were installed on the funders since they were slightly rusted. There is some bubbling of the paint from rust which you can see in the 5th image where the rockers were mounted over the fender. This area could be treated and will not show if you have rockers.

Overall I would say the fenders are in average condition.

IMG_3349.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg
IMG_3351.jpg
IMG_3367.jpg
IMG_3368.jpg
IMG_3369.jpg
IMG_3370.jpg

If you change your mind, I'm interested in the flares only... but would need them shipped.

If you decide to ship and want to sell the flares to erokj, I'd be interested in the cost to purchase and ship the fenders to 01507. Assuming they are black and my eyes aren't deceiving me lol.

Thanks for the interest. I'm just not sure the cost of shipping would be worth it, but will keep that option in mind.

Yes, they are black.

Thanks for the interest. I'm just not sure the cost of shipping would be worth it, but will keep that option in mind.

Yes, they are black.
Yeah, I hear ya. Let me know what you find out should you decide to give it a shot. Being from the northeast, California fenders are worth a bit, especially when the already match my jeep!

Any further thoughts on shipping fenders to 01507? If you wish to get a price please pm me with overall cost of fenders and shipping.

Fender Flares Still available? $150 and I can meet in San Bernardino near the 10 and 215 on Saturday afternoon. I'm heading south from Apple Valley and NEED an new set of fender flares.

Status
Not open for further replies.