2006 TJ Rubicon

DearbornJeepers

We've been working on our Jeep, and I wanted to give an actual review of the Bulldawg Hardtops because when I was researching them, I felt like I couldn't find anything about them, and their site looks dated (and maybe a little untrustworthy for their price point). I also couldn't find many pictures or videos. If you'd like more, I'd be happy to share some.

We ended up ordering the top with two sunroofs. Outside of the cool factor, I was attracted to it because all the glass can be removed for an outdoor feel without needing a soft top (New England winters can be rough). We've had it for a few weeks, and here are my thoughts:
  • It fits like a glove. They sent specific directions to help measure the fit, make adjustments, etc.
  • It does not leak. It's been driving in the rain and the car wash. The directions say the most common places it leaks and how to adjust for them.
  • It is quieter than the OEM hardtop. It insulates better too.
  • Side access. It is game-changing. So easy to put items in the back without moving the seat or going through the back.
  • Great Customer Service. It shipped early, sent frequent communications and answered emails extremely fast.

Overall, we are so happy we took the leap. It is so nice not to feel like you're in a box with a regular hard top and have the protection of the elements. I think it is worth the price.

IMG_0615.jpg

We've been working on our Jeep, and I wanted to give an actual review of the Bulldawg Hardtops because when I was researching them, I felt like I couldn't find anything about them, and their site looks dated (and maybe a little untrustworthy for their price point). I also couldn't find many pictures or videos. If you'd like more, I'd be happy to share some.

Welcome

Nice Rubicon

Sweet LKM Rubicon!! I’m jealous of the lack of rust and hope mine looks as good as yours someday!