2006 Wrangler LJ Turn Signal wires

pfons06lj

Hey guys just got done wiring my led halos into a DRL fuse. Now I need to tap into the turn signal wire. There's three wires, a black(ground) yellow striped, and green striped on the drivers side and on the passenger side there is also black(ground) and yellow striped, but instead of the green striped it is brown striped. I need to tap into the wire that is not the power wire(which I assume is the yellow striped because it on both sides) in order for my halos to turn amber when the turn signal is activated.

Just want to be sure I tap the correct wire. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A test light would be perfect for this scenario. I assume it's going to be the yellow striped (I'm almost certain), but the worst that would happen if you tapped the wrong wire is that you'd have the halos as running lights instead of turn signals.

What Chris said. Just did this on mine and the test light was the easiest. The led headlights are great btw! So much better than stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
The yellow striped was power black ground. So I tapped into the other one and it worked when turn signal was activated

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris