2020 Ford Mustang Mach E

The saddest part of this whole thing is they felt like making it look like some type of random hatchback sedan or something instead of like a friggin' Mustang.

If I had the money to buy an electric "muscle" car it would have to look unmistakably like the car it was named after, especially if there were still ICE powered ones available.

Electricity is my specialty. The more generated the better. But it is a secondary energy. Always will be.

The sun is the primary. Everything flows from it. Storage mechanism is the difference.

When you see electrical cars charged by portable gas generators, you know the technology and infrastructure is nowhere close.

A simple Google search shows you electrical ride share charged by gas generators is not feasible.

The issue I have with it is the fact that they call it a mustang. IT’S NOT A MUSTANG!!! Making and electric SUV is fine. Hell, putting a mustang “grill” on it is fine too. Chevy put a camaro grill on the new blazer and it looks fine, but they didn’t call it a camaro SUV! Ford can make a “mustang inspired SUV” and it’s okay, but don’t call it a mustang when it isn’t!

Reactions: Equilibrium31