2020 is for farm girls

oh brother!

prarie-dog-99598-30959.jpg

Reactions: Squatch
Were men ever interested in fake nails, eye lashes, and make-up to begin with?

I know I never was :LOL:
Fake lashes are a PITA, but I've done the rest of it. Nails are fun, but expensive, but makeup is fine because it goes on and off as needed. I just "make do" with mascara instead of fake lashes. It takes me about an hour to get ready for a dance performance, and about half of that is makeup and hair. ;)

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Fake lashes are a PITA, but I've done the rest of it. Nails are fun, but expensive, but makeup is fine because it goes on and off as needed. I just "make do" with mascara instead of fake lashes. It takes me about an hour to get ready for a dance performance, and about half of that is makeup and hair. ;)
........Things I never thought I'd read in a Jeep forum.
Well ,for starters, she's probably going to be ok if I have my guess.

Bless her heart , when it comes to suffering , she's right in there with Elizabeth Taylor . (Quote from fried green tomatoes)

Last edited:
Unfortunately it is possible she is serious. I am amazed at how high maintenance women can be. Williamson county Tennessee ranked number 7 in wealthiest counties in the US according to Forbes. There are some very pampered women here. https://www.forbes.com/pictures/5963ed594bbe6f269f7f2e9d/7-williamson-county-tn-me/#6ffe606c3594
The damn Green Hills mall, good lort...there are some dolled up high class women running around there. Worst part, sometimes the men have tighter jeans than the women do. So many fake ass people running around there, it is safe to say my well fitting jeans and boots don't blend in there...but damn do I love some overpriced cheesecake from the cheesecake factory....rip cheesecakes.

You did a good job,you only spent an hour,the longest time I have spent is 3 hours.
Dance costumes go on pretty quick (there's not much to them), and stage makeup is fairly easy to apply even for a guy (You don't have to be subtle)! Then there's the "Brolita" outfit I'll wear on occasion for costume parties/contests, etc. Hair alone takes an hour to an hour and a half, and that's with somebody else doing it (complex updo with added wiglet). Its best if I have assistance putting the whole outfit on for that matter - it involves a corset. Everything has to go on in a certain order,blah, blah.

Are you a dancer?

People have been saying the woman in the video is Brian Kemp's daughter. That is the reason he included Salons to the list of important businesses to reopen.

I didn't realize how hard this was on females until about 2 weeks into the stay home deal when my wife mentioned that hair coloring is a HUGE concern among the ladies. I suppose we will see who's grey in the grocery.

Heck- I was more worried about being an essential that goes into food plants and not getting sick but even more so GETTING TOOLS on any whim.

Reactions: FJQue
Fortunately, I do my own hair color (Henna), but my wife and I are going to have to break down and do each other's toenails. I can't paint nails worth a darn, at least when they're on me. I'm not running nice fingernails right now, so that at least isn't a concern. Hair may end up looking a bit "wild" before this is over though. This reminds me, I probably should order some Henna online as the Indian store I usually get it from is probably closed - or maybe not. They sell groceries too... I'm getting low.

Reactions: Chris
Fortunately, I do my own hair color (Henna), but my wife and I are going to have to break down and do each other's toenails. I can't paint nails worth a darn, at least when they're on me. I'm not running nice fingernails right now, so that at least isn't a concern. Hair may end up looking a bit "wild" before this is over though. This reminds me, I probably should order some Henna online as the Indian store I usually get it from is probably closed - or maybe not. They sell groceries too... I'm getting low.

Ok man , I'm having some fun with you ....not at your expense ....but because we have never seen anyone quite as original as you ...and up front , I like to to cut up , so please please don't be offended ... basically this is all just a play on words man .

In light of your unique approach to many things , and as a new member , we are going to have cover some common forum vocabulary terms to help get you dialed in :

Drag link - this is a steering component, not a link to your web page

Tummy tuck - this means to raise the skid plate and related parts, not to extend a belly dancing career

Headlights - lights on the front of the vehicle

Topless- this means to lower the soft top or remove the Hard top on a TJ

Spare Tire - this would be the tire on the rear of the Jeep , not an overweight competitor

Grab Handles - these are used to get in the Tj.

Winch - not wench , this is a motorized recovery device

Again , all in good fun ....please don't be offended , I'm just kind if going where angels fear to tread here .

On a serious note , welcome to the TJ Wrangler Forum , we are all just a bunch of gearheads, misfits and enthusiasts...we have no prejudice whatsoever ...if you like TJ's, we like you .