2020 is for farm girls

Snort! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

That there's funny - really funny. I like it. I wish more people were as relaxed as you are - Zorba's first rule of being weird is to have a sense of humor!

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
belly-dance.gif

Snort! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

That there's funny - really funny. I like it. I wish more people were as relaxed as you are - Zorba's first rule of being weird is to have a sense of humor!

View attachment 155051View attachment 155051View attachment 155052
I'm pretty weird myself. My sense of humor does get me in trouble .

My wife said she "tries very hard to be normal ". Well honey , it seems like if you were normal you wouldn't have to try!

There are 2 kinds of humor - one of them is you dress a guy like an old lady and put him in a wheelchair and roll him off a hill.... And then you have my kind of sense of humor where you use a real old lady.

"Normal" is a setting on the dryer...

Darn near everybody is "weird" in one way or another. Your wife sounds a lot like mine: She makes a valiant try at being "normal", and she's anything but!

Speaking of "Winch/Wench" - I was on a marine related newsgroup (remember those?) about 25 years ago, somebody posted that they were looking for a "50 ton wench". Somebody else replied "That's a big gal!".

The @Zorba and @AndyG podcast, I can see it now 🤣
Zorba is the only member we have ever had where you are afraid he won't like a post , and you are afraid he will.

It's like your prostate exam...you are afraid it will hurt , and afraid it won't.

All in good fun. I read some of his earlier posts and could tell he was a pretty strong and aware person, and I respect that.

This is "Belly Dancing Jeep Owners"! Why? What forum did you think you were on? :devilish:
Dude, you are a trip and a breath of fresh air. I have been working to much and need a chuckle and distraction from reality and that my friend you deliver in spades...welcome!

Reactions: Chris
Ummm ... Who has money for hair, makeup and nails when you own a Jeep? I thought it meant "Just empty every pocket"? 🤔 Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Snort! Myself, I fortunately don't wear that stuff every day, just "fix" my hair and go. Toenails aren't expensive to keep up, but fingernails cost a bloody fortune! Which is why I stopped doing them even though they were fun. I learned how to do everyday tasks, and even use tools of all sorts with big ass acrylics - but I'd still manage to break one once in a while. That's an instant 60 minute trip to the salon - got tiresome. Now I just paint the darn things just before I go onstage - they look fine from stage distances.

Snort! Myself, I fortunately don't wear that stuff every day, just "fix" my hair and go. Toenails aren't expensive to keep up, but fingernails cost a bloody fortune! Which is why I stopped doing them even though they were fun. I learned how to do everyday tasks, and even use tools of all sorts with big ass acrylics - but I'd still manage to break one once in a while. That's an instant 60 minute trip to the salon - got tiresome. Now I just paint the darn things just before I go onstage - they look fine from stage distances.
Yup, I'm down to wearing baseball hats and not careing anymore! I will do hair and make-up for an occasion or a night on the town, but other than that I focus my energies on more important things.

Its nice to get dolled up once in a while, but as an every day thing, not so much. Mainly for dance performances these days, although I have 4 necklace/pendants that I wear every day and you never see me without earrings. I have a dance sister who is a sometime nail tech - my "stage nails" drive her nuts! So she'll paint my nails (finger) for me at the performance venue when we're dancing in the same show. One time we were outside a little middle eastern combination grocery store and restaurant where we were dancing - fully costumed (with coverups on) hair, makeup, blingy jewelry, the works. She was painting my nails when a car pulled up, and a couple of younger middle eastern guys got out. They took one look at this and just FROZE! I finally told them "Get in line, she'll do your nails too!". That was enough to break the paralysis - they ran in, got what they came after, ran out and got away from this weird situation. Probably traumatized them for life!