2021 JL Diesel

Davidtj

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
surprised the wife today
We had a 2013 grand Cherokee Limited
4wd the car was loaded and a beautiful car I felt a little bad trading it in
However with age comes a little more free time so we talked about making some trips and doing some light trails etc
I told the wife I had sold her Cherokee and would have to drive my van for a bit until located something for her
My daughter took her to the store and while gone out I put the new Jl in the garage
When she came home we surprised her
She actually stated crying with joy
I was a bit worried because she’s a luxury kind of car girl What do I know after 30 yrs of marriage Said actually been pondering having a Wrangler for a while
Which is good I can keep my TJ and she has The JL

CF543E5F-6CB6-41EB-B076-25F580B85A24.jpeg

That garage looks great!

have you done a lot of work on that floor? I've thought about doing that modular tiling on the last couple of houses but i've been hesitant because I think it would be a PIA to clean up fluid spills from between the joints. I was also concerned about dragging heavy parts across them so I've always gone with epoxy.

That garage looks great!

have you done a lot of work on that floor? I've thought about doing that modular tiling on the last couple of houses but i've been hesitant because I think it would be a PIA to clean up fluid spills from between the joints. I was also concerned about dragging heavy parts across them so I've always gone with epoxy.
I have not it has been easy to clean etc. it’s the Race deck flooring. However not my work shop have another building for that
I don’t think it would be good for hard abuse welding etc ....

Reactions: InOmaha and qslim
So one side will be clean and the other will have a rear seal leak spot. Hmmmm which Jeep will mark it's territory.

• Haha
Reactions: TJim