$25,000 TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how lowered tcase is listed as if it's a good thing lol. I almost like the rims, are they knock-off pintlers?

Sooo overpriced lol

Wow, but the Biden inflation may be working its way through the TJ market.

I like how lowered tcase is listed as if it's a good thing lol. I almost like the rims, are they knock-off pintlers?

Sooo overpriced lol

Exactly what I thought too about the drop. And the wheels are AEV "inspired" that are made and sold via Extreme Terrain. 👎 I do like the way they look but ET is a retailer I stay far away from.

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
Looks to be in decent shape, but slightly overpriced imo. Low oil pressure aswell? I know the sensors are pretty finicky but thats kind of an easy fix when you're asking that much for a tj.

Id be tempted to trade my JKU plus cash, from him. But I don't like that tcase drop and few other things are questionable like the interior rhino liner.

I'll be in FL this week so might take a look and assess it. Def not looking to pay 25k!

Looks to be in decent shape, but slightly overpriced imo. Low oil pressure aswell? I know the sensors are pretty finicky but thats kind of an easy fix when you're asking that much for a tj.

Yeh that oil pressure is a problem, as are the rpm's, both are at zero.

• Haha
Reactions: Sensei
Status
Not open for further replies.