2nd storage post in 24 hours (rear cargo storage WITH seat?)

t00th

TJ Enthusiast
Forgive me. Yesterday I posted seeking suggestions for storage under the rear seat. Today I am seeking suggestions for when I have the rear seat flipped forward. I run the Tuffy trunk enclosure. And am planning on getting their speaker lockbox armrest things that mount over the rear wheel wells. Between those, the trunk enclosure, and the folded rear seat, that leaves a sizable trapezoid sort of space where I can store cargo for a trip. A few pics below to help visualize. Note, the trunk product shown is not what I have (mine sits flush with the top of the tailgate) but this shows the amount of space front to back. The next photo shows the space side to side between the lock boxes.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 8.08.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 8.08.42 AM.png

Basically I want to secure this space in a way that I could leave it unattended comfortably for a period of time (motel, restaurant, any reason why I won't be with the vehicle). A rigid barrier. Something plywood or aluminum, maybe? I know someone can get in if they want, but a deterrent is the best I can hope for at this point. Right now I use moving blankets and a big cam buckle cargo net. I want something that covers it, not makes it look like I'm hauling a bunch of crap.

Anyone have any creative suggestions? Or know of a product I could repurpose to fulfill this need?