SOLD 3" Lift and Control Arms For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blkout

Price
$1200
Selling 97 to 06 Jeep wrangle Metal Cloak Adjustable Upper and Lower control arms and complete Zone 3 inch Lift with shocks, bump stops, rear trac bar relocation bracket, trans case drop, front and rear coil springs. + freedom off road front adjustable trac bar. I paid $1700 for everything and will sell all together for $1200 + shipping. Everything is Brand New in boxes. Never installed or damaged. If your looking to build your TJ ...this is a great deal. 5408506768 Thanks:)

Reactions: JMT
Selling 97 to 06 Jeep wrangle Metal Cloak Adjustable Upper and Lower control arms and complete Zone 3 inch Lift with shocks, bump stops, rear trac bar relocation bracket, trans case drop, front and rear coil springs. + freedom off road front adjustable trac bar. I paid $1700 for everything and will sell all together for $1200 + shipping. Everything is Brand New in boxes. Never installed or damaged. If your looking to build your TJ ...this is a great deal. 5408506768 Thanks:)
I would be interested in the Zone lift if you decide to split it up.
Just let me know and shipping to 46060..
Thanks

will split up if i sell both. $900 for the MC +$30 for shipping.....$300 +$50 shipping for the zone lift. can send picks if you want. call or text phone. The lift kit will cost more to ship. If I sell both...I am good....If not.....I will keep it and install it>thanks

Last edited:
will split up if i sell both. $900 for the MC +$30 for shipping.....$300 +$50 shipping for the zone lift. can send picks if you want. call or text phone. The lift kit will cost more to ship. If I sell both...I am good....If not.....I will keep it and install it>thanks
Local guy may purchase lift and arms...I will update if it sales ....this is the 4 time someone wanted it and backed out. Maybe 5th time is a charm...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.